C-Lim vs Hogg vs Siccness Megathread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 15, 2006
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
BIG CRAZY ADMITS HES NOT FORM GARDEN BLOCC

FROM KAVIO

HAHAHAHAH

look at ya crying jus like a bitch I knew I would hit a nerve with that YUK MOUTH SHIT cuzz u a hoe ass nigga......nigga u know yo bitch ass aint seen me in the longest right?.....Im up here live'n in a bigg house with that nice square footage nigga...the 500 benze...bullet proof bitch...and if u dont celieve me ask c-lim.... HO!
yah nigga 30 thousand on the furniture nigga fully furnished expensive shit...and as far as my album if u new better you'd do better...a nigga sold out his first week YA BITCH!
yah me and my niggaz ceing heard world wide not jus local YA HO! so jus step ur game up nigga my jewelry cost more then ur whip...as far as J...I could give a fuc about J
ask that nigga last time he seen me nigga I pulled out 20 raccs in his face...I think that was around the time when he was calling me cuzz the homie B-Bay wanted to whoop his ass...yah so really tho stop write'n fictious shit u looking stupid as a mutha fucca nigga wit yo shrek lookin ass...and as far as bitches .. when it comes to bitches i got to many of em u SUCCA u wish u could nocc bitches like I do...lol...nigga I fuc wit all the homies..nigga...make sure u checc that xxl out next month that c-bo jus did that got me in it nigga ya....I know it shoccs you and everybody else that Im really out here eating in a real way cuzz yall never seen that shit come'n...so u saying I invested 10 gs right? well nigga im rollin jus like bo said nigga 100 raccs in my bacc pacc....my bracelet cost more then 10 g's ima business man and when u get a chance if u ever get the chance go get that hittas on the pay roll and see who the executive producer is..seriously with C-bo present'n it....as far as u speaking on yuk, lynch ,and zagg all that's fictious shit homie
simple as that...u know whats funny to me bout u...u talk all that shit but u wouldnt bust a grape in a fruit fight cuzz all the fruit is already up in yo bitch ass...nigga I been fuccin with this game 3 years and aint had to get a job...that why J had to go get a job u arent feeding yo artist's..ur artists arent eating off of music...nigga they broke as fucc nigga...... nigga they wishin on a star
nigga u rapin ass niggas better do numbers I aint got to rap ima do numbers...lol...nigga
anytime u ready to kik off some funk u know what it is already....keep sale'n ur cds infront of wallmart and target nigga cuzz my cds r inside of target bitch....
yall niggaz worst than pan handler's...instead of hot one records yall should ce called pan handle records...u know what it is I talk'd shit to u standing I talk'd shit to u sitting down...nigga and u didnt do shit....u a fat nigga u a tall nigga wit yo shrek looking ass but u aint got no heart nigga...u worst than the lion in wizord of oz he didnt have no courage jus like yo bitch ass.....nigga stop lieing u aint never treated me like no bitch and you aint treated the homie c-lim like no bitch and THATS ON CRIP! I remember when JAY was begin me to squash the beef with you cecause u wanted to get money with me....but I rejected yo bitch ass and thats why u still hurt today I dont fuc with cowards...and atleast u finally agree that you aint from the THE BLOCC yah dat!....we second dat motion...lol

now get yo weight up get yo paper up and boss the fuc up nigga

AS FOR U HOGG AND ANY OTHER NIGGA OVER THERE

GET OFF A NIGGA JOCC MIND UR BIDNESS THIS IS BOSS BIDNESS ...YOU AINT NO BOSS
AND U AINT RIDE'N UP UNDER NO BOSS U JEALOUS MUTHA FUCCAS

AS FAR AS ALL UR ARTIST OVER THERE TRYNA ACT LIKE THEY WANT PROBLEMS TELL THEM TO GET THEY MONEY CAUSE THEY'LL NEVER CE ABLE TO SEE AS MUCH MONEY AS I SEEN EXPECIALLY IF THEY FUCIN WITH U CRAZY

BOSS GANG...WE LIVE IT NIGGA

Oct 15, 2006
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
FAT CRAZY ADMITS HE'S NOT FROM GARDEN BLOCC

FROM KAVIO

HAHAHAHAH

look at ya crying jus like a bitch I knew I would hit a nerve with that YUK MOUTH SHIT cuzz u a hoe ass nigga......nigga u know yo bitch ass aint seen me in the longest right?.....Im up here live'n in a bigg house with that nice square footage nigga...the 500 benze...bullet proof bitch...and if u dont celieve me ask c-lim.... HO!
yah nigga 30 thousand on the furniture nigga fully furnished expensive shit...and as far as my album if u new better you'd do better...a nigga sold out his first week YA BITCH!
yah me and my niggaz ceing heard world wide not jus local YA HO! so jus step ur game up nigga my jewelry cost more then ur whip...as far as J...I could give a fuc about J
ask that nigga last time he seen me nigga I pulled out 20 raccs in his face...I think that was around the time when he was calling me cuzz the homie B-Bay wanted to whoop his ass...yah so really tho stop write'n fictious shit u looking stupid as a mutha fucca nigga wit yo shrek lookin ass...and as far as bitches .. when it comes to bitches i got to many of em u SUCCA u wish u could nocc bitches like I do...lol...nigga I fuc wit all the homies..nigga...make sure u checc that xxl out next month that c-bo jus did that got me in it nigga ya....I know it shoccs you and everybody else that Im really out here eating in a real way cuzz yall never seen that shit come'n...so u saying I invested 10 gs right? well nigga im rollin jus like bo said nigga 100 raccs in my bacc pacc....my bracelet cost more then 10 g's ima business man and when u get a chance if u ever get the chance go get that hittas on the pay roll and see who the executive producer is..seriously with C-bo present'n it....as far as u speaking on yuk, lynch ,and zagg all that's fictious shit homie
simple as that...u know whats funny to me bout u...u talk all that shit but u wouldnt bust a grape in a fruit fight cuzz all the fruit is already up in yo bitch ass...nigga I been fuccin with this game 3 years and aint had to get a job...that why J had to go get a job u arent feeding yo artist's..ur artists arent eating off of music...nigga they broke as fucc nigga...... nigga they wishin on a star
nigga u rapin ass niggas better do numbers I aint got to rap ima do numbers...lol...nigga
anytime u ready to kik off some funk u know what it is already....keep sale'n ur cds infront of wallmart and target nigga cuzz my cds r inside of target bitch....
yall niggaz worst than pan handler's...instead of hot one records yall should ce called pan handle records...u know what it is I talk'd shit to u standing I talk'd shit to u sitting down...nigga and u didnt do shit....u a fat nigga u a tall nigga wit yo shrek looking ass but u aint got no heart nigga...u worst than the lion in wizord of oz he didnt have no courage jus like yo bitch ass.....nigga stop lieing u aint never treated me like no bitch and you aint treated the homie c-lim like no bitch and THATS ON CRIP! I remember when JAY was begin me to squash the beef with you cecause u wanted to get money with me....but I rejected yo bitch ass and thats why u still hurt today I dont fuc with cowards...and atleast u finally agree that you aint from the THE BLOCC yah dat!....we second dat motion...lol

now get yo weight up get yo paper up and boss the fuc up nigga

AS FOR U HOGG AND ANY OTHER NIGGA OVER THERE

GET OFF A NIGGA JOCC MIND UR BIDNESS THIS IS BOSS BIDNESS ...YOU AINT NO BOSS
AND U AINT RIDE'N UP UNDER NO BOSS U JEALOUS MUTHA FUCCAS

AS FAR AS ALL UR ARTIST OVER THERE TRYNA ACT LIKE THEY WANT PROBLEMS TELL THEM TO GET THEY MONEY CAUSE THEY'LL NEVER CE ABLE TO SEE AS MUCH MONEY AS I SEEN EXPECIALLY IF THEY FUCIN WITH U CRAZY

BOSS GANG...WE LIVE IT NIGGA

Oct 15, 2006
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
why u tryna promote ur self with my name u bitch get out here u bitch
NIGGA WHAT U SCARED?...NIGGA sAC IS SMALL AND I AM REALLY EVERYWHERE U STUC IN SAC........

U JUS JEALOUS CUZZ U DONT HAVE A NAME FOR UR SELF......I GOT A MANAGER WHAT U GOT ? I GOT A AGENT,,,,,, WHO REPS U.......DARKNESS?...LOL....I catch flights u scared to board a plane.......Im in music videos

u bout to shoot the remake to charlets web piggy....
i can call platinum artist on they cells rite now who can u call....crazy?
nigga u will never do it big as me or lynch nun off yall bitch ass nigga.....

we boss up...so gone get ya hands dirty.....im eating exotic food....and crazy all my bitches are bad.....bitches drive me around cuzz when I touch down at the airport they swoop.......and I get drove around.....by drivers in expensive cars bitch....u keep postin infront of wallmart sale'n cd's bitch....

Oct 24, 2007
U STILL TALKIN HUH? ALL U DOIN IZ SHOWIN EVERYBODY U ALL TALK. AND DUKE WE GET MONEY OVER HERE. HE SAYIN IM TRYIN 2 MAKE A NAME OFF U? DUKE DONT NOBODY I KNOW GOT A CK-LIME CD. BITCH U BETTER ASK ROC ABOUT ME.

Oct 15, 2006
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
BIG CRAZY PLEADS TO HAVE MOLESTER THREAD TOOK DOWN

YOU STILL A BITCH CRAZY

PAN HANDLE RECORD
NIGGA WHAT U SCARED?...NIGGA sAC IS SMALL AND I AM REALLY EVERYWHERE U STUC IN SAC........

U JUS JEALOUS CUZZ U DONT HAVE A NAME FOR UR SELF......I GOT A MANAGER WHAT U GOT ? I GOT A AGENT,,,,,, WHO REPS U.......DARKNESS?...LOL....I catch flights u scared to board a plane.......Im in music videos

u bout to shoot the remake to charlets web piggy....
i can call platinum artist on they cells rite now who can u call....crazy?
nigga u will never do it big as me or lynch nun off yall bitch ass nigga.....

we boss up...so gone get ya hands dirty.....im eating exotic food....and crazy all my bitches are bad.....bitches drive me around cuzz when I touch down at the airport they swoop.......and I get drove around.....by drivers in expensive cars bitch....u keep postin infront of wallmart sale'n cd's bitch....