C-Lim vs Hogg vs Siccness Megathread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol @ spatualatory rape....

if ur gonna copy paste it, at least fix the shit u were getting clowned on for

Aug 17, 2006
meaganslaw.com is easily accesible c-lim... you have so much anger built up for being a poodle. you remind me of one of those lil dogs old ladys have just to make alot of noise incase an intruder enters the home... ac and aj? them my niggaz cuz... why did i put ac's poster up in the lab with his writing on it givin' Hot One'z a shout out? (your mad cause your raggedy ass poster never made it up huh? still got it somewhere, looks like a lil kid signed it). ask aj and tom tom who they call collect from the penn when niggaz out here fall off on them... me nigga cause i been keepin' it hood. you know what i think? i think you don't even live in sac or stoccton and thats why you talk so much shit cause you know niggaz won't run into you anywhere. betta ask yuk and jacka and amp who they run into out of town. i'm all over the place you pussy ass faggot so just be ready. i never said fucc yuk... i said fucc cavio. yuk knows me and knows my out of town niggaz ain't playin'. go ahead have cavio beg him to say something about me. i doubt he will. never can tell what a nigga might do tho, just like i would of never of thought you'd have enough guts to seal your fate like this. cuz all this talkin about ho stro's and shit... then how come you don't have a car? how come when i used to see you you'd be with some fat square white bitch that is infatuated with gangsta rap? why they gotta drive you every where? cuz you really can't see how stupid you look when you spat off at the mouth? you betta checc my pedigree nigga i think you got me confused with someone else. old folsom 2 building, new folsom b-facility, solano 1 yard building 2, tracy mainline c-wing, soladad central, county jail 5 west with the rest of the blocc niggaz. shit placer county jail pushin the gamblin shacc and store to everyone while i'm the only nigga in there... cuz you could never walk in my shoes nigga. your a fuccin internet warrior. you wanna talk broke and bootleg? i'll tell you what, i pressed up your bootlegs... remember you was bitchin cause i charged $50.00 and that was below value but i had pity for your broke ass. now here is what i will do. anyone on this siccness that does not have the three records i put out last year just hit me on the pm and i will give you all 3 titles for free!!! thats right i will give you "Skee 64 - The Karma Edition" "YT - Deliver Me From Evil" "Bigg Mann - Shyne Tyme" for free and i don't care if i get 10,000 people hitting me up, i can meet the demand. you will get these titles that are retail ready and have been pressed up for distrobution and are of the highest quality manufacturing. my shit don't look like photo copies or burnt cd's like this fag c-lim. nigga you can't even afford to get your artwork done. how come all the real niggaz go to phantom but never once have i seen you there? you low budget wanna be ass pussy!!! now make the same offer to the siccness nigga! you can't, cause your mom and sister got your only two copies... speakin of your sister is she still selling pussy for my lil nigga from oak park? you know who he is but i'm not puttin' the niggas name out there like that. bitch had some good skull tho. she was over 18 too. cuz stop tryin' to get at me nigga. you can't fucc wit it and never will be able to. you and cavio go succ each others diccs cause you only have each other. your ruining yourself just comin' on here. i think out of those 85 pages on the other thread you niggaz had one cheerleader sayin' go cavio (we know it was his big nosed hindu bitch). oh yeah you sayin i was punkin' skee? thats my nigga cuz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was like a lil brother to me. i won't sit here and tell the siccness we was like biscuits and gravy cause we had are fights like all niggaz do when they tryin' to get it. but cuz you look stupid bringin my niggaz name up cause you know he ain't here to defend himself. i know Skee had enemies but who don't? no one ever stepped to him in my pressence or said shit to him and thats including me. why do you say i'm like suge knight? cause you know i'll hold yo bitch ass over a balcony? cuz you really fucced up this time nigga. Hollow Tip left you alone out of pity cuz but not me. i hate your fuccin gut's you peice of shit fake gangsta rapper. as a matter of a fact i'm goin to Hollows house to get some footage of him speakin' on what really happened and why you got kicced out of highlands and started bangin' stoccton... cuz might not want to start no shit with you, but nigga i'm a real ass nigga and i can get real ass shit out of other niggaz. see you in stoccton saturday you malnutrition anorexic ass bitch pussy!!!

Aug 17, 2006
i will be at grant high school in dph tonight from 5:30 to 7:30 for football practice with my kids. come get your free cd's. white navigator that says HOT ONE RECORDZ across the front windsheild. oh yeah c-lim you can stop by too..........

Oct 15, 2006
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Peasant

FROM KAVIO

HAHAHAHAH

look at ya crying jus like a bitch I knew I would hit a nerve with that YUK MOUTH SHIT cuzz u a hoe ass nigga......nigga u know yo bitch ass aint seen me in the longest right?.....Im up here live'n in a bigg house with that nice square footage nigga...the 500 benze...bullet proof bitch...and if u dont celieve me ask c-lim.... HO!
yah nigga 30 thousand on the furniture nigga fully furnished expensive shit...and as far as my album if u new better you'd do better...a nigga sold out his first week YA BITCH!
yah me and my niggaz ceing heard world wide not jus local YA HO! so jus step ur game up nigga my jewelry cost more then ur whip...as far as J...I could give a fuc about J
ask that nigga last time he seen me nigga I pulled out 20 raccs in his face...I think that was around the time when he was calling me cuzz the homie B-Bay wanted to whoop his ass...yah so really tho stop write'n fictious shit u looking stupid as a mutha fucca nigga wit yo shrek lookin ass...and as far as bitches .. when it comes to bitches i got to many of em u SUCCA u wish u could nocc bitches like I do...lol...nigga I fuc wit all the homies..nigga...make sure u checc that xxl out next month that c-bo jus did that got me in it nigga ya....I know it shoccs you and everybody else that Im really out here eating in a real way cuzz yall never seen that shit come'n...so u saying I invested 10 gs right? well nigga im rollin jus like bo said nigga 100 raccs in my bacc pacc....my bracelet cost more then 10 g's ima business man and when u get a chance if u ever get the chance go get that hittas on the pay roll and see who the executive producer is..seriously with C-bo present'n it....as far as u speaking on yuk, lynch ,and zagg all that's fictious shit homie
simple as that...u know whats funny to me bout u...u talk all that shit but u wouldnt bust a grape in a fruit fight cuzz all the fruit is already up in yo bitch ass...nigga I been fuccin with this game 3 years and aint had to get a job...that why J had to go get a job u arent feeding yo artist's..ur artists arent eating off of music...nigga they broke as fucc nigga...... nigga they wishin on a star
nigga u rapin ass niggas better do numbers I aint got to rap ima do numbers...lol...nigga
anytime u ready to kik off some funk u know what it is already....keep sale'n ur cds infront of wallmart and target nigga cuzz my cds r inside of target bitch....
yall niggaz worst than pan handler's...instead of hot one records yall should ce called pan handle records...u know what it is I talk'd shit to u standing I talk'd shit to u sitting down...nigga and u didnt do shit....u a fat nigga u a tall nigga wit yo shrek looking ass but u aint got no heart nigga...u worst than the lion in wizord of oz he didnt have no courage jus like yo bitch ass.....nigga stop lieing u aint never treated me like no bitch and you aint treated the homie c-lim like no bitch and THATS ON CRIP! I remember when JAY was begin me to squash the beef with you cecause u wanted to get money with me....but I rejected yo bitch ass and thats why u still hurt today I dont fuc with cowards...and atleast u finally agree that you aint from the THE BLOCC yah dat!....we second dat motion...lol

now get yo weight up get yo paper up and boss the fuc up nigga

AS FOR U HOGG AND ANY OTHER NIGGA OVER THERE

GET OFF A NIGGA JOCC MIND UR BIDNESS THIS IS BOSS BIDNESS ...YOU AINT NO BOSS
AND U AINT RIDE'N UP UNDER NO BOSS U JEALOUS MUTHA FUCCAS

AS FAR AS ALL UR ARTIST OVER THERE TRYNA ACT LIKE THEY WANT PROBLEMS TELL THEM TO GET THEY MONEY CAUSE THEY'LL NEVER CE ABLE TO SEE AS MUCH MONEY AS I SEEN EXPECIALLY IF THEY FUCIN WITH U CRAZY

BOSS GANG...WE LIVE IT NIGGA

Oct 24, 2007
WOW. CK-LIME. IM NOT GONNA DO THIZ SHIT ON HERE WITH U BLOOD, DUKE LETZ MEET UP 2NIGHT? ALL BULLSHIT 2 THE SIDE LETZ DO IT DOG. IM DONE WITH THIZ MOUTHIN OFF SHIT, AND U SHOULD 2 SO LETZ DO THIZ 2NIGHT DUKE REAL TALK. JUST ME AND U. SO WHATZ HOOD DUKE?

Oct 15, 2006
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
HEY HOGG I GOT LOVE FOR REAL B DOGGS BUT U.......
B'S BAM.....

...LETS NOT TALK ANYMORE..BOUT TIMES AND SHIT WE JUS GONE DO IT.....

NOW LETS TALK ABOUT WHOS EATING AND WHOS NOT EAT'N...U SAY U IN THE STREETS BUT U AINT NEVER AT AWARDS SHOWS OR THE MAJICS......YALL NIGGA BROKE.....
YALL TRYNA GET RICH OR DIE TRYING...DUSTY ASS NIGGAZ

DIRT BALL AZZ NIGGAZ.....
FUC THIS CYBER SPACE CRIP AND BLOOD SHIT....WE WILL HANDLE IT

Oct 24, 2007
WARZ WAS NEVER WON BY TALKIN

CK-LIME I SEE THAT UR ON THIZ BITCH, AND U STILL HAVNT SAID U WANT 2 MEET UP? DUKE IM A REAL NIGGA AND IM DONE TALKIN SO IF U WHAT U SAY U R THEN LETZ DO IT DUKE, WARZ WAS NEVER WON BY TALKIN DUKE, 4REAL DUKE WHY WE TALKIN? PLEAZE MEET ME SOME WERE? PLEAZE SHOW ME IM A BITCH, PLEAZE SHOW ME THEY SHOULDNT HAVE NAMED ME HOGG PLEAZE