C-Lim vs Hogg vs Siccness Megathread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
I was going for a CO job but decided not to cuz my aunt wants me to go to barbar skool cuz she is looking to give me & my lil cuzzo her barbar shop. Its gonna take awhile & I gotta lot of politicking to do but its all good. I take it that u don't have a family to feed like some of us.

Looks like your fam are gonna be some hungry mofos for a couple years. bc you not gonna making shit cutting hair until you finish barber school.

Just go work at Captain D's being a cook if you need a job that bad. j/p

May 30, 2006
Looks like your fam are gonna be some hungry mofos for a couple years. bc you not gonna making shit cutting hair until you finish barber school.

Just go work at Captain D's being a cook if you need a job that bad. j/p
LOl! U a fool Ces. Naw man anytime u trying to really do some shit that'll have a payoff in the long run it aint no overnight shit. Even u know that. If I had continued to go full steam ahead with the CO shit that wasn't gonna be overnight too. All that shit takes time when u trying 2 touch some real money..

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
hahahahaha, damn you'd think all these norcal rappers would use this site to network and promote...they get all caught up in one or two peoples opinion and fuck off a good margin of money they coulda made had they handled shit like a man and not like a fuckin immature kid.

When I see some of these rappers conduct themselves on here the way they do, it makes me wonder how they even got fans in the first place.

Jan 9, 2006
hahahahaha, damn you'd think all these norcal rappers would use this site to network and promote...they get all caught up in one or two peoples opinion and fuck off a good margin of money they coulda made had they handled shit like a man and not like a fuckin immature kid.

When I see some of these rappers conduct themselves on here the way they do, it makes me wonder how they even got fans in the first place.
are you talking about c-lim?