C-LIM "SEASON OF DA CRIP"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
this would the first c-lim cd for me and after Dinner i see you got some concealed weaponry jumping off. just bless us with that dark blue shit, put DE on a hook someplace and make BETA drop some hard bass heavy dark shit since we missed him on DNNER.

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
i think your flow would do sicc wonders if you reached bacc in the siccmade archives and rapped to the song Brain Dead that had COS and Fignaytion on it. put that on a mixtape.

Apr 6, 2007
Just as long as you don't got your vocals to high like on some of the newer madesicc releases shit will be classic. Season Of Da Sicc is gonna be hard to top. I bet you'll go hard tho!

Feb 17, 2004
Well If your doin a concept thing like that Id say go all inhouse production Lynch,Beta,G-macc if your sellin yur soul 2 do tha album witem but Id like 2 C KING/Dragons Lair beats on there and a few of mine (Jay Savvola/Killafornia Music) and if your goin big get a 7even beat
features=The madesicc camp of course and C-Way/Nutt Factor ect...Tech wud be amazing and u and Fury
I gotu If u want sum production frum me

Feb 14, 2004
i wish u wud have tried to come herder than setrippn bloccstyle
not some fake ass dark horrorcore shit
fuccn horrorcore WTF

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
production:
phonk beta
g-macc
lynch

features:
g-macc
lynch
sav sicc
bleezo
first degree

whats happening to the songs from the original season of a crip? posst one up for us c-lim homie!

Nov 26, 2007
you need KING and AK to make beats as well as g-macc/phonk beta... those 4 right there make the tightest beats in all of cali in my opinion. i was watchin some of those vids on your youtube lim... you got some tight shit that you recorded with BETA on there that i dont think a lot of people have seen... so heres the vid
http://www.youtube.com/user/dacmonsta#p/u/50/ehKDfaCTi4U

watch it at 4:40 and beta drops a tight ass beat...

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
@ C-LIM
for the guest appearances u should get Killa Tay,Key Loom,Devious,and of course Sav Sicc/Bleezo....Hollow Tip and RC-Loc from the mercenaries, that fool RC-Loc has flowz but i aint heard him on any new shit lately,.....and on some real shit this album will not be complete if u dont got Killa Tay on it.