C-LIM "SEASON OF DA CRIP"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
Honestly Lim u got a unique oppurtunity with this album. lynches album caught the attention of a lotta new fans who've never heard of him before, and your features on daam are hella dope so they prolly noticin you too. A lot of noobs are prolly lookin to hear what comes next outta this "madesicc" camp and it sounds like your album is the next solo lookin to drop from the label.

That said, I would really try to bridge the gap between newer strange fans and old school fans by giving them a taste of both worlds.

Beatwise, some strange production would be good to have, but only 2-3 songs. But really some beta beats are a must. Also, gmacc, lynch and de are all guaranteed of make the album sound sicc and dark. Also, I kno u worked with daz on ur debut, and hes known to drop some hard gangsta beats. his shit on daam came dope, so that would be a good choice too.

Lyrically, of course a tech verse would go a long way, as will any lynch appearences. Obviously id include other madesicc artists, gmacc fo sure, plus bleezo and sav and maybe some other cway cats. A appearence by de would be coo. Daz and jayo would round it out nicely. An appearence by x and nolove is prolly asking too much. Ur spits have been fire lately tho, so showcase urself with some nice solo cuts.

Skits r cool if they're well done, not just drunken rants n raves but actual imagery and story tellin n shit.

Anyway thats just my two cents take it for what they worth but thanks for listenin man and keep doin yo thing.

Oct 15, 2006
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
@ pbarb666 sav sicc and bleezo are a done deal. thats locd matter fact on the album i got done now bleez is on it..but ima get new shit..thanks pbarb666 thats some good advise....when we workin on the record ima take all this feed bacc into account...lim

Jun 22, 2004
How about a gangsta ass horrorcore track with you, Lynch, Tech, Esham, Necro?

Or a dope posse cut kinda like how Busta did Flipmode vs Def Squad (Youtube it). Madesicc vs Strange

Nov 16, 2008
Wassup Lim. What about bringing some of that bloccstyle back? That shit is still tight to this day. If you could get Lynch to make you some of those gangsta ass beats the way he used to, especially what he did on Setrippin Bloccstyle. You would compliment those beats. JMO.

Apr 25, 2002
all i can say is if u gonna have a "theme" to the album...than stick to the theme..period...dont call it season of the crip possessed and have it sound like some hyphy...upbeat...type of shit cuz that just wouldnt be right...stick to the script you choose..put your all into it...be extra choosy with everything becuz this is you...and u need to reprrsent for yourself 100%..aint nobody else gonna do it fvor u..feel me...good luck on the project

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Doomsday Productions need to work with the whole Madesicc camp period. C-Lim u should have em on one of your tracks tho it would be a nice colab...

but I wanna hear G-Macc, Lynch, Eklypss, and Pit do some tracks together that will be insane... maybe Lo-Dub on the tracks too!:siccness: