C-LIM "SEASON OF DA CRIP"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 15, 2006
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
ANY IDEAS ON PRODUCTION I SHOULD HAVE ON THE ALBUM...I RECORDED MOST OF ALBUM BUT LYNCH WANTS TO START FRESH

I WANNA HEAR WUT PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO..THE DO'S AND DONTS...

JUS WANT HONEST OPINIONS..NOT JUS HATE

I CAN TAKE CRITICISM

IF THERE IS A FEATURE U WOULD LIKE TO SEE ON THE ALBUM...
UPCOMING OR BIGG

SHOULD IT CE A DOUBLE CD WITH A DVD OR JUS A GRIP OF SONGS

IM DOING A BETTER COVER SO LOOK FOR THAT

NO SKITS ? OR SKITS?

THE ALBUM IS CALLED BROTHA LYNCH HUNG PRESENTS C-LIM SEASON OF DA CRIP "POSSESSED"

THE THEME IS ...THE DEVIL POSSESSES ME AND I PRETTY MUCH HAVE TO SELL MY SOUL TO DO THIS ALBUM WITH LYNCH

THEIRS MORE NOT GONNA TELL THE WHOLE STORY BUT THE SHIT IS SICC

SO LOOK FOR IT.......LIM AKA LIL BRO ...LYNCH EM!!!!

Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
with a theme like that its gotta have some sicc ass dark production. like that 90s sicc shit. u should check out Bad Mind of Bank Hard Beats. i don't know what hes got up on his page but all the dark shit i've heard him do was siccness. im sure Indecent The Slapmaster from the bay could do some sicc ass slaps. unless lynch was gonna cook some shit up. that would be sicc too.

as far as features go, who do u already have in mind to get on the album? my minds racin with people you should have on this. i'll wait tho, i wanna see who u already got in mind first.

i was gonna say a full length single disc with a dvd but a double album plus a dvd would be some shit. or just a double album without a dvd would be sicc too.

i think you should have some skits. just don't over do it. have just enough skits to help the story along.

n thats what up man. that u askin the people who gonna be bumpin it what they wanna hear. thanks.

Oct 15, 2006
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Thanks Cropsy ima checc out those producers and if I cant contact them let them know to contact me...

I already have jayo felony on the album
I dont wanna say on features who I want yet

ok probably cd dvd thats what lynch says
record the making of the album and some otha cehind the scenes shit and have my videos if I do any put on the dvd

thanks for tha feed bacc ...thats food for thought

Mar 31, 2010
What up Lim, yea thats whats up. IMO, u should do the album with a DVD, like u said. get production from Lynch, phonk beta, with that type of theme dark beats is goin b ill on this shit. As far as the skits go, i agree with crosby, dont over do it. Think the way Lynch did it on DAAM was good how the skits connected the whole story. Features? Me, haha,jp..naw but the obvious Lynch, Tech 9, GMacc, and who ever else u think is goin to make a good contribution to ur album. but thats what I think, lookin forward to this season of the crip tho, I know this shit goin go hard.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
As it is titled Season Of Da Crip would I make it similar to the og. A good mix outta gangsta/gangbangin and sicc shit, but updated.

I'd love to hear beats from "Crip" producers like Ecay Uno and Cricet outta San Diego. As far as features go the usual suspects like Lynch, G-Macc, Tall Cann, X-Raided, C-Way Mafia, but why not ogs like Swoop G, Lil Half Dead, and Lil C-Style.

I know you want to make it for the Lynch fanbase, but try to add shit to get attention from other regions. Jayo Felony is already a good feature. One of my all time favs.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Get beats from my nigga G-Macc and Beta and you will have a heater cuzz. Things have to be really dark with that concept too cuzz.

Also since it is a concept album be sure to have some actors come in and make the album very story orientated. As with Dinner and V.A.M.P.i.R.E. it will be a banger if you do it this way....

Oct 18, 2003
you know what you should kinda fuck with is a lil sicc type / dark fucked up comedy you be doin and known for. nothing big but something to laugh at. maybe in a skit or a verse like you did with dinner that shit makes me laugh (you's a bitch you's a bitch and you's a bitch! - i can't celieve you got me on this scott peterson shit thats white boy shit ahaha!)

Oct 15, 2006
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
@ 4SidedDie will asap..I would like to do a record with strange u feel..but me and lynch gonna get it to yall

@SocialResponsibility how do i contact him..have him hit me bro

@Tragedy ahha ha..yah of course ..I got the comedy ...was even thinkin bout maken the dvd a comedy for a minute cuzz I got so much funny shit to say...lol

but ima do the comedy dvd lil later

Mar 31, 2010
Look at Weenie, what did I say earlier man?told u ALL 328, haha.jp...agreed with that shit tho, that foo is horrible..idk wtf Madesicc was thikin with that shit

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
"lynch wants to start fresh" = Lynch is giving you the run around...lol

j/k...I would like to hear you over some G-macc or Phonk beats..but Im not sure if you can on that level...those type of beats are savagery and not all rappers can do them justice......