C-bo you just aint that.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2003
i cant believe someone thinks 50 is better than cbo. did anyone notice that he didnt blow up until he had dre do his beats? he was a nobody until the great white hope eminem signed him! G-unit is the worst group ive heard in a long time too. that shit isnt even worth downloading.

May 2, 2002
str8money said:
i cant believe someone thinks 50 is better than cbo. did anyone notice that he didnt blow up until he had dre do his beats? he was a nobody until the great white hope eminem signed him! G-unit is the worst group ive heard in a long time too. that shit isnt even worth downloading.
real talk!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
HONESTLY...LLOYD BANKS HAS A SICK ASS VOICE AND SUM KOO ASS LYRICS...BUT THE CONCEPT OF G-UNIT AND THE WHOLE WEST COAST EAST COAST THIRD COAST SHIT IS A JOKE...AND 50 AINT EVEN A ARTIST...YOU COULD TELL HE DONT WRITE HIS RHYMES...ALL HIS SONGS ARE JUMMBLED UP...THE INDUSTRY IS A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT...ITS SAD CUZ THE BAY AND THE VALLEY GOT SO MUCH TALENT 2 SHOW PPL ACROSS THE WORLD...BUT THOSE HEART BROKEN LOVE MAKIN PUSSYS ON MTV ARE TAKEN UP THE SPOTS

Feb 11, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
151 said:
ALL I GOTTA SAY IZ.....YOUR OPINION OF OUR MUSIC MEANS LESS THAN U MAKE A HOUR ON YOUR SHITTY ASS JOB IF U EVEN GOT 1.....

AS FAR AS FUCK WCM,AND QUESTIONIN NIGGAZ GANGSTA?? COME HOLLA AT US...ANY STATE U LAND U CAN FIND WCM REP TO FUCC YO LIL OFFBRAND ASS UP....PICC ONE....WA,OR,CA,AZ,CO,NV,OK,TX,OH,MN,GA,..

YELL!! WCM 2 THA DEATH...
thats why winnie niggas get blopped u lucky yo ballz iz to small to even say that to the littlest nigga on wcm just on gp i know that cause 50 aint got bigg enough ballz you cowerds fuck gunit fuck dijin or what ever and fuck anybody that got anything to say about the real west say what u want about snoop and dre i could give a shit but when u fuck wit the real u die by the real u bezzyyyyyyyyy u got sumthin to say get at me

Jan 12, 2004
northwest
www.bigtreal.com
(THIS IS --TWIN G-- FROM LAC OF RESPECT)C-BO IS THE GREATEST (GANSTA RAPPER OF ALL TIME)WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO GO THERE I LOVE BO CUZ EVERY TITLE ON EVERY ALBUM HE PUT OUT MENT SOMTHIN YOU KNOW REAL SHIT THAT HE WAS ACTAULLY GOING THRU ENEIMIE OF THE STATE WHEN HE GOT LOCK DOWN BY CALI COURTS FOR LYRICS TILL MY CASKET DROPS WHEN HE WAS GETTIN IN SHOOT OUTS WITH NIGGAS OUT OF TOWN I CAN GO ON AN ON BO IS VERY RESPECTED ON EVERY STREET CORNER FROM SEATTLE TO MEXICO FROM TEXAS TO THE A T L
AN NOT ON TV NOT NO COMMERCIAL ASS SHIT BO AINT NEVA WENT THAT ROUTE WHY?CUZ THE STREETS IS WERE HE IS FROM POTNA THE STREETS IS WERE HE STARTED AN THE HOOD IS HOW HE HAD A WAY TO SPIT FLAME ABOUT REAL LIFE BO IS 11 YEARS HEAVY IN THE GAME RESPECT THAT OG HOMEBOY CUZ REAL NIGGAS DO.AN HAVING MONEY DONT GET YOU RESPECT YO SET AN YO HOOD GIVE YOU THE CLOUT AN RESPECT YOU DESERVE AN NEED FOR THE WORLD TO EXCEPT YOU BIG UPS TO C-BO THA MOBFATHER AKA MAJOR PIAN

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
LMAO@this fool Djin or whatever the fuck.

Bo's been putting the smash down for years, he's got more street credibility than any of the G-Unit muthafuckas could ever think of having. I used to be a 50 fan, before the whole Em/Dre hook up, and at the begining I was happy for him for breaking into the mainstream, but once he took flight, he turned into a commercial mannequin, they say jump and he jumps.

And as far as gangsta shit goes, the Game can't touch Bo. Put this in perspective cocksucker, Bo's the only rapper to ever get locked up for releasing an album. He knew the cirumstances for dropping Til My Casket Drops and he still dropped it. Bo's a rider one hundred percent, he doesn't give a fuck.

Yuk would lyrically rip apart any of the G-Unit plain and simple.

West Coast Mafia one hundred percent sucker, the G-Unit ain't got shit on WCM.

Luck

Sicc OG
Jan 2, 2003
BO'S DOIN THE DAMN THE THANG........AND HES SUPPOSE TO BE MAKIN SONGS BOUT 50, 50'S A RAT POINT BLANK. I DON'T KNOW HOW KATS ELSEWHERE GET DOWN SO I CAN'T SPEAK ON IT. BUT OUT HERE ON THE WEST SNITCH'S GET NO LOVE, WILL BE POINTED OUT, SMASHED ON, TALKED ABOUT, THEY HAVE NO CONSIDERATION ABOUT NUTTIN COMIN...........DJJIN IS A FUCKIN CLOWN........

Feb 19, 2003
Mak-X said:
LMAO@this fool Djin or whatever the fuck.

Bo's been putting the smash down for years, he's got more street credibility than any of the G-Unit muthafuckas could ever think of having. I used to be a 50 fan, before the whole Em/Dre hook up, and at the begining I was happy for him for breaking into the mainstream, but once he took flight, he turned into a commercial mannequin, they say jump and he jumps.

And as far as gangsta shit goes, the Game can't touch Bo. Put this in perspective cocksucker, Bo's the only rapper to ever get locked up for releasing an album. He knew the cirumstances for dropping Til My Casket Drops and he still dropped it. Bo's a rider one hundred percent, he doesn't give a fuck.

Yuk would lyrically rip apart any of the G-Unit plain and simple.

West Coast Mafia one hundred percent sucker, the G-Unit ain't got shit on WCM.
Agreed. A lot of fans equate being on MTV and selling with musical quality, and it doesn't always work like that. IMHO, C-Bo still brings it--I bump WEST COAST MAFIA and THE MOBBFATHER as much as (if not more than) the older stuff. Bo's production is different than before, but that's to be expected...Bo's style is still lyrically hardcore, even if he varies his delivery a bit from before. Same w/ Yuk--he takes his time to get his rhymes tight. I could have done without maybe two or three tracks on GODZILLA, but the rest were on hit...

As for The Game, he's got SOME talent, but my respect for him went down several notches. Just like you were happy for 50 when he signed with Aftermath, I felt the same way when Game hooked up with them as well. But once Game signed with Aftermath, he pulled a bitch move and started acting like JT didn't exist anymore--even though Fig was the one who discovered him at one of the Gavin Conventions awhile back (2001 or 2002, I forget which one)! Are Dre and Em whispering in his (r)ear or something? Assuming the The Game's CD does come out, and further assuming that it does well--Dre will probably take all the credit for discovering him, and nerds who don't know any better will believe it. The Game better save his money, though, 'cause you know how Dre is about promising new CDs and then they never come out (Rakim, Hitman, Ice Cube, King Tee, anyone else you'd care to name). IMHO, the "G" in G-Unit stands for gelatin.

PEACE!

Jun 2, 2004
www.sweetleaf.co.uk
gimmedacash said:
G-unit and 50 cent are better than c-bo. I listen to them both. C-bo isnt all that good. Im not talking about being gangsta or whatever the fuck u guys are talking about but 50 cent and g-unit have better beats and shit.
fuck all that shit, all of 50 and g-unit beats is hella wack since 50 got signed wit eminem hella gay ass love songs, no body wants to hear that shit. 50 and g unit was kinda sick back before they got hella media publisty and became famous. now theres a bunch of stupid mothafuckas like you and the fool who made this thread who think hes the shit cuz you think hes gangsta. c-bo has been in and out of jail like 7 times. 50 never been to the pen, on that fool tony yayo who ever the fuck that is and yayo is a west coast slang. so fuck 50 and gay units gay asses. bo and yuk would lyrical murder those clowns on the mic.