C-bo you just aint that.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 29, 2004
G-unit and 50 cent are better than c-bo. I listen to them both. C-bo isnt all that good. Im not talking about being gangsta or whatever the fuck u guys are talking about but 50 cent and g-unit have better beats and shit.

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
ALL I GOTTA SAY IZ.....YOUR OPINION OF OUR MUSIC MEANS LESS THAN U MAKE A HOUR ON YOUR SHITTY ASS JOB IF U EVEN GOT 1.....

AS FAR AS FUCK WCM,AND QUESTIONIN NIGGAZ GANGSTA?? COME HOLLA AT US...ANY STATE U LAND U CAN FIND WCM REP TO FUCC YO LIL OFFBRAND ASS UP....PICC ONE....WA,OR,CA,AZ,CO,NV,OK,TX,OH,MN,GA,..

YELL!! WCM 2 THA DEATH...

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
151 said:
ALL I GOTTA SAY IZ.....YOUR OPINION OF OUR MUSIC MEANS LESS THAN U MAKE A HOUR ON YOUR SHITTY ASS JOB IF U EVEN GOT 1.....

AS FAR AS FUCK WCM,AND QUESTIONIN NIGGAZ GANGSTA?? COME HOLLA AT US...ANY STATE U LAND U CAN FIND WCM REP TO FUCC YO LIL OFFBRAND ASS UP....PICC ONE....WA,OR,CA,AZ,CO,NV,OK,TX,OH,MN,GA,..

YELL!! WCM 2 THA DEATH...
let it all be known

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
Djinn said:
C-bo you just aint that nice, iunno whatchu even thinkin' of dissin' g-unit, they lyrically and physically got your fat ass beat.... 50's first album shits on your lifes work... and shit you and yuk prolly hateing cause you not as clever as the kid lloyd banks with his punchs... young buck is even more gangsta then that skinny ass yukmouth... then theres the Game who is more gangsta then your ass bo... just dont fuck around, the only reason they prolly dont respond to you.. cause you are a no named chump.. that would get ate up in one audio.. yeah i heard your diss on thug lords, shit was weak didnt even spit g-units names once all ya lyrics are the same ive heard you end ya bars with the same damn rhymes every fucking time give it a rest... you wack, you might as well fall off the map, and wait for game to bring back the west!

Okay first off 50 and G-unit arent better then BO, Iam not a big c-bo fan but tales from the crypt and Best of come harder then anything you have ever seen come from 20 cent. You have your opinion and thats cool but musically do it, dont go saying all fool nonsense about the man. Anyhow i see you dont like the music but dont hate the person.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
LMAO. this is the funniest thread in a long time,,Djinn just running his mouth. he know bo and yuk have more street credibilty than gay unit. and the lame, i mean the game, he is a manufactured ungrateful bastard who doesn't give Jt the props he deserves!
if you don;t think Bo is real, go cop his latest DVD, and you will see this nigga ain't to be fucked with!
I an't gone lie, when i first heard wanksta, i was like this nigga pretty tight. and i am sure half you cats on this thread copped get rich or die trying...but now we see that this cat is verified snithc, and he ven dry snicthed on 106 and park about murder inc! 50 even got a restraining order on vivica fox! Djinn was just being a smart ass, it was funny though!

Sep 11, 2003
Fuck djiin and voss whoeva run this site can find out who them bitches is and ban they ass and then put they location on this thread but these probly some kids who neva heard a BO album or cain't know the least bit of street in BO so to everybody on here just ignore this two but fucka's I bet you they 50 and G-unit boy toys
GI-JANE

Sep 11, 2003
RAVAGE said:
C-Bo is ah punk for just talking about 50 out of no where.

GI-JANE - you sound stupid you net thug GI-Bitch
I'm not going to argue with you or your other girlfriends(jdinn and voss) ova the internet but all I have to say is come to Gary and we will see if I'm a thugstress or not and believe me I'm not to hard to find and anymore comments call me with them keep it off the net cause when some shit jump off I don't want this to be evidence feel me :eek:
GI-JANE
CCA 4-life
317-679-8546

Apr 1, 2004
gimmedacash said:
G-unit and 50 cent are better than c-bo. I listen to them both. C-bo isnt all that good. Im not talking about being gangsta or whatever the fuck u guys are talking about but 50 cent and g-unit have better beats and shit.

Somebody give this bitch a brain!! Some of ur opinons aint worth shit! That nigga 50 sells but who givesa fuck? he's fake, the words carry no weight, like yours. It aint about bein gangsta, its about bein real. 50 clowned JaRule because of the soft bitch songs.Look at 50, same shit, the nigga was just haitin.Fucked around and made some JaRule money and turned soft as a creampuff!!!!

Apr 17, 2004
LOL @ Cholesterol betsy given out her contact info ....The only reason your online is because your Ostrasized fat ass can't sqeeze out of the chair....Fall bacc You violent Holy Virgin Warrior Bud Bundy...

Now as for more cannon fire homosexualistic traits on display...

Dear Haters,

Honestly, The only way this thread could get any gayer is if DJINN Attached a Picture of a smiling penis to the end of every sentence...

Deuce Said it....

....Your Father.......

Keyz

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
WHATCHA PROVIN said:
LOL @ Cholesterol betsy given out her contact info ....The only reason your online is because your Ostrasized fat ass can't sqeeze out of the chair....Fall bacc You violent Holy Virgin Warrior Bud Bundy...

Dear Haters,

Honestly, The only way this thread could get any gayer is if DJINN Attached a Picture of a smiling penis to the end of every sentence...

Deuce Said it....

....Your Father.......

Keyz
RELAX DRUG DEALER...DONT HAVE AN OVERDOSE...YOU GOT PLENTY 2 SAY BUT NOTHIN 2 BACK IT UP...STOP WOOFIN KID...ONLY KEYS U KNOW IS THE ONES 2 THE BROKE ASS WHIP YOU RIDE...DONT ACT LIKE YOUR SHIT DONT STINK HOMIE

May 22, 2003
www.dankmobb.com
WHATCHA PROVIN said:

Dear Haters,

Deuce Said it....

....Your Father.......

Keyz
Deuce typed it :confused: