C-bo you just aint that.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 23, 2002
C-bo you just aint that nice, iunno whatchu even thinkin' of dissin' g-unit, they lyrically and physically got your fat ass beat.... 50's first album shits on your lifes work... and shit you and yuk prolly hateing cause you not as clever as the kid lloyd banks with his punchs... young buck is even more gangsta then that skinny ass yukmouth... then theres the Game who is more gangsta then your ass bo... just dont fuck around, the only reason they prolly dont respond to you.. cause you are a no named chump.. that would get ate up in one audio.. yeah i heard your diss on thug lords, shit was weak didnt even spit g-units names once all ya lyrics are the same ive heard you end ya bars with the same damn rhymes every fucking time give it a rest... you wack, you might as well fall off the map, and wait for game to bring back the west!

Apr 13, 2003
hahahaaha that shit makes me crack up, only because your a straight up biatch, who probly doenst even make more than 30K a year, ho.

Fuck G-Unit, almost every REAL motherfucker commercial and underground, hates that faggot. So pull fiftys dick out of your ass Dijin or whatever the fuck your name is, and get laid the fuck out.

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
Djinn said:
C-bo you just aint that nice, iunno whatchu even thinkin' of dissin' g-unit, they lyrically and physically got your fat ass beat.... 50's first album shits on your lifes work... and shit you and yuk prolly hateing cause you not as clever as the kid lloyd banks with his punchs... young buck is even more gangsta then that skinny ass yukmouth... then theres the Game who is more gangsta then your ass bo... just dont fuck around, the only reason they prolly dont respond to you.. cause you are a no named chump.. that would get ate up in one audio.. yeah i heard your diss on thug lords, shit was weak didnt even spit g-units names once all ya lyrics are the same ive heard you end ya bars with the same damn rhymes every fucking time give it a rest... you wack, you might as well fall off the map, and wait for game to bring back the west!
wow... i don't know what to say about this display of blatant shit talkin... i mean, damn... you may have had a point in speaking out on the quality of his music since its all a matter of opinions, but tell us... how does it feel to test someone's gangsta over a computer knowing he very rarely posts here and may never see this thread? "the game is more gangsta than 50?"... "you woulda got your fat ass beat?" congratulations, you are now an honorary cake ass nigga.

Dec 23, 2002
atchually i said game is more gangsta then bo... and bo doesnt even touch the status of g-unit... honestly, his quality of music is shit, they geting beats by a world wide famous west coast producer (dre) while bo is still trying to get success by the main stream by copying 50 cents ideas on dissing other artist for publicity.... now tell me who the cake ass nigga is.. more like bo and yuk trying to talk all gangsta over a record when they prolly never met these niggas, they got jealous cause they geting sucess and no one likes bos wack ass lyrics fuck west coast mafia.. and eat a dick... oh yeah to the other haters saying im dick rideing g-unit... yall niggas dick rideing c-bo.. for even replying to this, and geting angry over someone you never met BITCCHHSSS

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
NIGGA YOU SUCKIN DICK 2 SUM CHUMP YOU NEVER MET...PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH YOU FUCKIN GOON...YOU A CAKE ASS FAGGOT...STOP DICK RIDIN G UNIT AND 50 CENTS BALLS YOU LIL BOY...FUCK DA GAME AND YOUR LIL SPEECH TRYNA BACK UP SUM QUEERS THAT MADE IT CUZ THEY GOT CONNECTS...BO AND YUK AINT GETTIN DOWN SUCKIN SUM A&R'S DICK 2 GET ON BET AND MTV...THEY BEEN DOIN MUSIC AND HUSTLIN 2 GET THERE SHIT WORLDWIDE...SO IN MY EYES...THEY GOT AND DESERVE MORE RESPECT

Apr 5, 2004
WHO THE FUCK IS THIS MUTHAFUCKA? DJINN YOU ARE A FUCKIN BITCH COMIN IN HERE AND DOIN THIS SHIT. I KNOW CBO MAN, I FUCKING KNOW HIM AND U DONT KNOW ANY OF THESE MOTHAFUCKAS, AND C-BO IS MORE GANGSTA THAN GAME, HE GOT BETTER LYRICS THAN GAY-UNIT, MAN CBO SHITS ON ALL THEM NIGGAS. C-BO BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS BEFORE ALL THESE OTHER NIGGAS YOU SUCKIN OFF. C-BO IZREAL MOTHAFUCKA. DONT SAY WE BITCHES FOR REPLYIN TO THIS SHIT WHEN U COME ON HERE AND WRITE THIS SHIT FOR NO REASON JUST TO SAY CBOS A BITCH SO FUCK YOU. WHO YOU THINK THIS IS HUH? YOU TALKIN TO SOME REAL MOTHAFUCKIN CALI NIGGAS MOTHAFUCKA I HOLD IT DOWN FOR SOUTH SAC BITCH. ME AND MY HOMIES FUCK YOU UP. RECOGNIZE BITCH

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Djinn said:
atchually i said game is more gangsta then bo... and bo doesnt even touch the status of g-unit... honestly, his quality of music is shit, they geting beats by a world wide famous west coast producer (dre) while bo is still trying to get success by the main stream by copying 50 cents ideas on dissing other artist for publicity.... now tell me who the cake ass nigga is.. more like bo and yuk trying to talk all gangsta over a record when they prolly never met these niggas, they got jealous cause they geting sucess and no one likes bos wack ass lyrics fuck west coast mafia.. and eat a dick... oh yeah to the other haters saying im dick rideing g-unit... yall niggas dick rideing c-bo.. for even replying to this, and geting angry over someone you never met BITCCHHSSS
i guess it's rap before real for you... Bo is a street muthafucka with street credibility and he dissed 50 because he crossed the game... dude's a snitch, and he's a gangsta rapper who makes soft ass love songs... I guess this is all some shit that you squares will never understand... and muthafucka i aint ridin no ones dick, i aint bought a C-Bo album in years so get the fuck outta here with that bullshit... i'm backin Bo up because i RESPECT HIM AND BECAUSE HE'S BEEN MAKING HIS CASH FOR YEARS... while fools like you come sideways and talk shit through a CPU...

and yes you are a cake... and cake would say shit on the internet that would regularly get his ass knocked the fuck out in real life... you wouldn't dare say what you said in that first post to Bo's face unless you're ready to get stole on... have fun talkin shit on computer in the safety of your home potna lolz

Sep 12, 2002
im not trying to defend bo or anything cuz i dont kno the man but lemme say one thing:

how are u going to come up in his part of the message board where the man conducts business just to hate? dont you have something better to do mayne?

and maybe when you grow up and get your head out of your ass you will see c-bo is one of the realist in the fucking game period. All the damn shit he dropped he been in the game way longer than 50 and in my opinion can spit way harder than 50 any day he came harder than 50 on GAS CHAMBER than 50 EVER came on any cd and that was years ago.

Apr 25, 2002
Djinn said:
yall niggas dick rideing c-bo.. for even replying to this, and geting angry over someone you never met BITCCHHSSS
LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA:IDUGWUIFGEIUFCGBWIUFD

You are gonna call people dick riders for repling when you are the motherfucker that made the original thread? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gettin angry over someone they never met? At least Bo has posted here before, while your creampuff ass keeps on posting the G-Unit forum hoping that the next Lloyd Banks imposter is really him.

I don't agree with Bo and Yuk dissing G-Unit, but to say that G-Unit is tighter than Bo and Yuk is stupid. 50's old shit (long before Eminem and Dre beats) was comparable to Bo but the new shit is nowhere near the level where you can say it shits on Bo's career and I liked most of it.

Apr 16, 2004
www.soundclick.com
dudes got a right to his opinion, who gives a shit what this fool thinks. but the only dude whos got some spits from g-unit is 50 and he still aint even that tight. 50's fake as fuck though, sticky fingaz and hella underground east coast heads dissed that fool when he first came out and he still aint said shit. he been ran outta clubs and shot at on his own turf but c-bo and yuk got love all over the country. a dude who makes a song called I'm a P.I.M.P. right after some shit like 21 questions gotta be fake cmon now. no real pimp would do some shit like that.

K

KAH

50 is a cornflake & say 50's lyrics r harder then bo AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLD ON AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA bo went 2 jail cause his lyrics now u cant say 50's snitch ass lyrics r harder

Jun 28, 2003
WHAT THE FUCK HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Jun 28, 2003
I WOULDA KNOCK YO FUCKIN HEAD IN REALITY FOOL TELL ME SOME SHIT LIKE THAT IN FRONT OF ME AND SEE HOW I EAT YA IGNORANT MOTHAFUCKAZ LIKE THAT PISS ME OFF SO BAD

Aug 29, 2003
bitch ass faget, if you love the eastcoast so much, keep the west out your fuckin mouth.50 cent is exactly that my nigga!! The niggaz a bitch like you! Your bitch ass is speaking on some real niggaz from the west.Fuck dre too. That nigga yuck will lyricaly slap the shit outa 50, make his ass call up his mentor, eminim. Cali Reign Nigggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

May 22, 2003
www.dankmobb.com
Djinn said:
Who the fuck is you? Talkin bout c-bo and yukmouth like you somebody, you bitch. Do you even fuckin know c-bo or yukmouth, oh yeah you kick it wit them thugged out niggaz like ho ass 50, huh. Bo don't have to say the g-unit name and thats keepin it gangsta. Yukmouth got more heaterz than anybody you mentioned. BO and YUK are millionares, no reason for jealosy. You need to check yourself before you say some dumb shit like that or somebody else will. I think you were talkin bout yourself on this thread, hollerin gay shit. And Im out, ggg-g-gg-gg-gg-g fuck the unit