Bun B - "Trill" Album Discussion!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
i feel most of bun b songs on the new album and thats more than i can say about 99% of rap cds thats out now.i been waitin on bun b to drop a solo (no disrespect to pimp c) but bun b is that nigga.

Jun 23, 2003
This album is pretty solid. I have to disagree with you. Compared to other Houston releases like paul wall, and mike jones, this album is up there.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I copped it and liked most of it only beef with it are the predictable ass features on there. Every south album has to have at least one manny fresh song and one jazzy phe song. Both of them are real sick though, The Ying Yang twin cut is booty but probaby has alot of potential to be a single. All in all its pretty tight but i thought it would have been tighter, probably would have been if there were some Pimp C and N.O. Joe beats on there.

I copped it the other day and just scanned through the beats. The beats seemed cool, but I don't know about the lyrics yet. I'll be swole if it sucks, cuz I been waitin on some new UGK stuff forever! I got that Pimp C solo, too, but it wasn't what I expected at all. There were a few cool songs, but I didn't like a lot of the beats. And if the beat is ass, I really don't wanna hear the lyrics!