Bun B - "Trill" Album Discussion!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2005
What the fuck Boy?

Gringo Starr said:
3 gripes...

that track "Bun"...is HORRIBLE....bad way to start off an album

ONly 2 and a 1/2 solo songs????WHat is this a "FEATURING" album???

Who the FUCK is SKINHEAD ROB???And why the HELL would a BLACK rap artist feature someone with THAT name on their album???Im very confused...plus fuckin Travis Barker is on there...LOL...Bun dude what the FUCK!!?!?!
You must be a white boy cause you don't know shit about the south ya dumb fuck. We don't question another mans hustle down here. If thats how he sells records by featuring other artists then nigga why you hatin on the nigga. Save that hatin for them east/west niggas we keep it trill down here. Rock-n-Roll ass Muddafukka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
BAYB-V said:
You must be a white boy cause you don't know shit about the south ya dumb fuck. We don't question another mans hustle down here. If thats how he sells records by featuring other artists then nigga why you hatin on the nigga. Save that hatin for them east/west niggas we keep it trill down here. Rock-n-Roll ass Muddafukka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRST AND FOREMOST YOUR FUCKIN IGNORANT.

YOU KEEP IT TRILL MUTHA FUCKA? AINT BUN B HAVE WESTCOAST AND EASTCOAST FEATURES ON HIS SHIT?

IM NOT KNOCKIN THE MANS HUSTLE, THIS CD DOES NOT SLAP. PRODUCTION WISE....NAH....2 GOODS JUNTS....DRAPED UP AND THE STORY. HOW LONG HAVE WE WAITED FOR A BUN B ALBUM? TOO LONG. I KNOW YALL ARE SAYING THIS SHIT TIGHT. COOL. TO ME THE SHIT ISNT WORTH 12.99. I LIKE BUN B A LOT DON'T GET ME WRONG, THE MANS A LEGEND, BUT FOR HIS FRESHMAN SOLO RELEASE. GARBAGE! MIKE JONES IS ALSO GARBAGE.

ID RATHER LISTEN TO MY GUY TRAE OR EVEN Z-RO CUZ THEY SPIT WHAT THE FUCK THEY WANNA SPIT. THAT NEW TRAE JUNT SWANG FT. HAWK, SHITS ON EVERYTHING.
one

Aug 9, 2002
Ca$h_Midwestern said:
ID RATHER LISTEN TO MY GUY TRAE OR EVEN Z-RO CUZ THEY SPIT WHAT THE FUCK THEY WANNA SPIT. THAT NEW TRAE JUNT SWANG FT. HAWK, SHITS ON EVERYTHING.
one
& bun b doesnt spit what tha fuck he wanna spit?.........

Oct 10, 2002
Gringo Starr said:
3 gripes...

that track "Bun"...is HORRIBLE....bad way to start off an album

ONly 2 and a 1/2 solo songs????WHat is this a "FEATURING" album???

Who the FUCK is SKINHEAD ROB???And why the HELL would a BLACK rap artist feature someone with THAT name on their album???Im very confused...plus fuckin Travis Barker is on there...LOL...Bun dude what the FUCK!!?!?!
I agree with ya on that Bun Track that shit is wack. Gets skipped everytime

Oct 22, 2005
Yo skinhead rob is an artist worked with Rancid the punk rock band, he just has that funky ass name he aint really a skinhead he's pretty aight, he's also in thr band The Transplants with travis, they're like hiphop/rock, he's very hihop oriented i think it was a good attempt you dont have to freak over somthing as dumb as a name...

Feb 8, 2003
BAYB-V said:

LMAOOOOOL

I had to laugh that shit was funny. Yall are too much on here.

LOL

Feb 14, 2004
i don't see nothing wrong with the track, "Bun", it's aight to me. i could care less if Bun B wants alot of features on his first solo album. i like it. bunch of whiners on here for real.

Apr 25, 2002
upon further review, the cd is not as good as i thaught it would be......theres a few solid cuts, draped up, pushin, the story, get throwed is okay......tight as hell how he got all them dudes on the remix, but overall i feel the production slacked a lil bit.....coo album, i give a 6.5/7 outta 10.......the song bun starts out tight, but i aint really feelin them sayin bun every second, they could of left that out, the ying yang song is a complete knock off of whisper, and i hate the productino on the luda song...shits aiight tho