Bun B - "Trill" Album Discussion!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
N.Ill-state said:
Bun trippin wit all them features, I ain't feelin that shit.
When i first saw the tracklisting, thats what i thought.. but when i heard it, the features didnt take anything away from Bun B, he was still on there a lot. I didnt feel like it was a compilation or something. everything was tight IMO.

But i mean u gotta figure, Bun B's been in the game so long and just now dropped a real solo. You know muthafuckas wanted to be there to pay him back for everything he did for them.

Aug 9, 2002
I heard their wasnt a single track produced by PIMP, DJ BIRD OR NO JOE...so off tha top I know it aint got that UGK sound that I luv but Ill still go pick this hoe up!...

Aug 9, 2002
THIS SATURDAY I COP'D THIS ALBUM FROM NONE OTHER THAN THA KING OF THE TRILL HIM SELF...BUN MUTHAFUKING B!!!...I SHOOK HIS HAND & HE AUTOGRAPHED MY CD & GAVE ME A SHIRT...BUN ONE DOWN TO EARTH KAT...DIDNT ACT ALL HARD & BIG HEAD'D LIKE IVE SEEN OTHER KATS DO B4...HE SAID HE WAS ONLY SELLING THEASE CDS B4 THA NATIONAL DROP DATE TO D-TOWN & H-TOWN TO SHOW LUV TO HIS TWO BIGGEST MARKETS...GO COP THIS ALBUM MAIN! THIS HO IS THROWED!...

Oct 10, 2002
I was a lil dissapointed but it grow on yah after awhile Like dude said Draped up, The Story are prob best on there along with the intro and the Ludacriss track. I like the Rapid Ric King of the Trillville Mix CD betta yall need to peep that shit out