Borderlands

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Thins game looks interesting,,,,thinkin bout coppin it.

I didn't like fallout 3 tho... So will I not like this?
well if you didnt like fallout 3 and fallout 3 is better than this game then you will probably think this game is worse than fallout 3 and you wont like it

i didnt like fallout 3 either so i wont be buying this

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Thins game looks interesting,,,,thinkin bout coppin it.

I didn't like fallout 3 tho... So will I not like this?
its NOTHING like fallout 3

only thing they have in common is you can level up in both. have no idea why people feel the need to compare those 2 games

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
its NOTHING like fallout 3

only thing they have in common is you can level up in both. have no idea why people feel the need to compare those 2 games
but their both first person action RPGs right?

to me it seems like making a comparison between battlefield and COD, the differences might be there but its the same kind of game really

that said, thiis game is going for around £25 (~$40 ?) in some stores so i might just pick it up

is it one of those games where its only fun online or can you have a good time in single player too? cos im gonna be the only person i know whos got it

and how long is the game?

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
but their both first person action RPGs right?

to me it seems like making a comparison between battlefield and COD
but just like battlefield and COD the gameply is so different that they offer totally different experiences.

fallout is super slow paced, take your time, save your ammo. more traditional rpg. where you stop in towns, talk to people, bullshit around

borderlands is fast paced, dumpin on as many people as possible, no storyline, no bullshit talking to people for hours. all action

on a side note, another great thing about borderlands. it has the EXACT same controls as COD. i love that.

but its like comparing marvel ultimate alliance and dragon age because they are both party based thrid person action-rpgs. just because they are labeled in the same genre doesnt mean they are anything alike

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
is it one of those games where its only fun online or can you have a good time in single player too? cos im gonna be the only person i know whos got it

and how long is the game?
the first time through it will take around 30-40 hours depending on how mnay side quests you do

its fun as hell single player. my first playthrough was alone, took a while for my friends to hop on the bandwagon. while it is better with more people i dont think it takes away from the game, just makes it better

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
the first time through it will take around 30-40 hours depending on how mnay side quests you do

its fun as hell single player. my first playthrough was alone,

just the kind of thing i was hoping to hear

i guess i can give this game a chance

May 31, 2007
Yea dude... Boarderlands is fun online or not. Actually if you and your friend are 2 totally different levels it might not be as fun because you might see shit that isnt suppose to happen in the game for a while.. Like I fucked up a little bit of the story for myself by doing this.. BUT the higher the level of the person you are with the better weapons they (and you) will find

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
borderlands for £24 (~$40)

or

assassin's creed 2 for £35 (~$60)

???

need a quick answer cos i'll be buying tomorrow

Nov 21, 2005
So...
Are you already bored with this game?

My ? was...is this all shooting, and guns? Any thing else in this game?

THANKS
i play it every so often. it has a lot of replay value since there are different classes of characters you can create.

its mostly shooting, but every char has an "active ability" that they can use, like invisibility/phase walking, a berserk mode, deploying turrets, and one has like a hawk he can use.

theres also different perks you can upgrade each time you level up

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Its dope me and the homie get on this, you get to choose your overshield which is probably why $ilent was getting fucked up easy he didn't upgrade his.

At first I could only quick switch to 2 weapons then as I leveled up I could do it with 3, you can hold more weapons but only 3 so far I can wield. As we did one mission to fix this shit so we can spawn vehicles, after it, we got to ride this road warrior type of car with a machine gun for the driver and a missile for the gunner, (unless you choose the machine gun, haven't picked this option yet) by both players pushing Y you can switch positions without having to get off the car. Got an achievement for smashing those shits that come out of those holes can't remember the name of em. I'm that Sniper foo with the hawk perk, ill unleash my bird and take your shit from a distance.

This other level there was this crazy fuck that just wouldn't die he had a good overshield and was running with some goons me and the homie had a hard time with this guy spent hella money on grenades and ammo, so we upgraded our overshields and that did the trick. Don't do the hard levels unless you leveled up something nice. So yea it has its Contra in FPS cam type of moments.

May 31, 2007
I just about NEVER use grenades... I forgot all about em..Im the Beserk so just run in fucking shit up, turn around a corner use my Beserk mode, gain some health run back out and punch arms and legs off. Pretty fun time. Plus if your like me and liek to search every nook and cranny of a place this game can last you a LOOONG TIME.. My friend sped through it because hes one of those dudes that wont pay attention to what the game was about. Just accept every mission do em and beat the game... He actually called me like "Yo.. I beat the game.. What the fuck is the vault?"

Oh, and got the Zombie Island yesterday.. Probably coulda got alot further then we did but I like searching for good weapons and reselling everything. I just wanted to kill Pumpkin Head.. That was cool. Killed him without getting hit once I dont think