Borderlands

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
got put on cause of the other thread

A sci-fi / action RPG from acclaimed developer Gearbox, Borderlands combines the best in first-person action with player customization and vehicular combat for incredible layers of gameplay depth. The game features a groundbreaking content generation system allowing for near-endless variety in missions, environments, enemies, weapons, item drops and character customization. Borderlands allows for multiple players to share the same game experience simultaneously online in co-op gameplay. Players can freely join or leave each other's games at anytime, or choose to play in the full single-player mode. The game also boasts lifelike character animations, impressive real-time physics, and customizable vehicles.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
it looks pretty good, it could be like fallout 3 but with greater emphasis on combat

this will probably be just one of many great game to come out this year but which i wont buy until they hit the bargain shelf 2 for £20 at gamestation because i will be to busy with modern warfare 2 for a long while

batman arkham asylum, borderlands, uncharted 2 and a couple of others i cant think of right now

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I been waitin for this game for yeeeeeaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrssssssssssssss...

Iam obsessed with crafting systems, but only a few if 'em.. Star Ocean 4 prolly had the funnest crafting system IMO.. I'am hopeing Boarderlands will have one as simple and addicting as SO4.. I also love the fact you can loot badasses around the game for good drops.. Reminds me of MFing in Diablo 2..

Actually the whole game sorta reminds me of Diablo 2, but with guns, and in FPS, and completley different story wise lol..

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Looks good, but companies that make shooters need to stop focusing on the first person perspective and offer an option includes third person as well (same goes true for third person games.) Anyway, I'm not a FPS fan, but I'll keep my eye on this. If the campaign offers replayability I might grab it.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
this game is dope as fuck! just played for 3 hours with my boy. he made a hunter and i made a soldier, good combo.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i'm addicted to this game. one of those games where you keep your telling yourself "ok just one more level" then you realize its been 4 levels and 4 hours since you said it, haha.

so far the siren is my favorite class. if you concentrate on her elemental tree she can be nuts. shoot them and light them on fire, planeswalk to shock them, then finish them off with her melee that has corrosive damage. pretty sick

definitely more beneficial to play co-op though. you get way more experience and better
weapons

Feb 4, 2005
I'm intersted but i worded i'll get bored after a few days even with co-op. Anyone been playing this for more then 15 hours and still hooked?

PS KillZone 2 is my best PS3 game after Valkyria Chronicles.