Borderlands

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
^^^ I rushed Killzone 2 just so I can say I beat it, and it didn't really offer me anything. I'm not a fan of FPS but is this game better then KZ2? How long is the campaign?
i honestly would have a hard time comparing the two. they are nothing alike other than the first person view. KZ2 is a shooter and borderlands is an action RPG. 2 different styles that would appeal to two totally different people. while KZ2 is a great game i thought it was extremely overrated and overhyped and didnt bring anything to the shooter genre other than great graphics. borderlands just happens to be exactly the type of game i love. any game with a level system and infinite combinations of guns to find is right up my alley.

i'll have to double check my hours but i will say roughly i am at about 30 hours right now. the ammount of sidequests in this game is insane

May 3, 2002
yeah, the game is VERY addicting.. at first i thought it was kinda boring, and it takes a little while to level up and get some good weapons.. This game is definitely a sleeper hit.

May 27, 2009
This game is dope. I'm currently trying to decide if I want to go to work, or stay home and play Borderlands all day. With all that H1N1 floating around, Borderlands is looking like the best option.

May 3, 2002
Just found out if u play with a high level friend or if u got a friend with a good weapon.. he can drop it to u, and he can just press power on his xbox so it doesnt save. He starts the xbox again and load up. He'll have the weapon now as do u. Might risk red rings doin it too much, but it does work.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i got every achievment except one. the one where you need to play online with a developer. or at least play with somebody that has.

Oct 19, 2008
i got every achievment except one. the one where you need to play online with a developer. or at least play with somebody that has.
that one was easy to get^, got it the 1st time i joined a open room with a high level host.....

new DLC drops this week or next

May 31, 2007
Bought it yesterday... Anyone else do the bitch play the first level like 10 times over and over and doing the restart so that you get your guns and then the extra money? I am

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
I'm curious about this game now. RPGs never appealed to me cause I never liked turn based combat and slow action, but if this has fast paced real time action I might get it.

May 31, 2007
I'm curious about this game now. RPGs never appealed to me cause I never liked turn based combat and slow action, but if this has fast paced real time action I might get it.
I feel you with the RPG thing but theres others that ARENT turn based. Like Fallout or Morrowind. Didnt like Morrowind, and only played like 3 minutes of Fallout.
But this game is dope

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
which game is better this or the fallout 3?
single player : fallout 3 by far

multiplayer : borderlands by far

new dlc is pretty dope so far. its nice to have a little different setting rather than just deserts, more dark feeling is pretty cool. and killing zombies is always fun no matter what. you get in a 4 player game and you get bumrushed, its fun as fuck