Bitcoins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
If the dollar collapses it's much more logical that we go back to free trade then some imaginary "internet currency." All it would take is some hacker program or a power outtage(solar flares) to crash that weak ass currency. It'll fall back on the people who have trade skills (farming, carpenter, etc) and the weak will perish

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
If the dollar collapses it's much more logical that we go back to free trade then some imaginary "internet currency." All it would take is some hacker program or a power outtage(solar flares) to crash that weak ass currency. It'll fall back on the people who have trade skills (farming, carpenter, etc) and the weak will perish
Well look at case studies,

Russia, finance system collapsed - invested huge in bitcoin/crypto
Greece, finance system collapsed - invested huge in bitcoin/crypto
Venezuela, finance system collapsed - invested huge in bitcoin/crypto

Jan 31, 2008
“We who bore the mark might well be considered by the rest of the world as strange, even as insane and dangerous. We had awoken, or were awakening, and we were striving for an ever perfect state of wakefulness, whereas the ambition and quest for happiness of the others consisted of linking their opinions, ideals, and duties, their life and happiness, ever more closely with those of the herd. They, too, strove; they, too showed signs of strength and greatness. But as we saw it, whereas we marked men represented Nature's determination to create something new, individual, and forward-looking, the others lived in the determination to stay the same. For them mankind--which they loved as much as we did--was a fully formed entity that had to be preserved and protected. For us mankind was a distant future toward which we were all journeying, whose aspect no one knew, whose laws weren't written down anywhere.”

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
how do you collect ur currency if you don't have electricity or internet ? You can't even collect your bitcoin WITH electricity and internet. You're basically waiting for the dollar to crash which isn't guaranteed. The only way this is smart is if you're wealthy and can afford to buy it all up, like gold.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I hope you prosper and it's not a waste of your time and energy because I will be revisiting this thread in 5 years to say I told you so

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Now if bitcoin is to collapse it is not going to be through solar flares or hacking. It's going to be through countries banning it - which would be easy enough to do.

North Korea is making bank on Bitcoin right now and it would be an easy way to demonize it in much the same way that it used to be demonized as being the currency of criminals and drug dealers through the silk road. All it takes is Trump to say he's placing a ban on bitcoin and spin it as a a currency that is used by terrorists and enemies of the state.

The other thing that can happen is once the futures start - bitcoin will be shorted by people with massive amounts of cash who don't like bitcoin because it's competition. This is a very real possibility, but it's not going to completely wipe out bitcoin. It's just going to add more articles to this:

BitcoinObituaries.com | Bitcoin Declared Dead 140+ Times and Counting

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I hope you prosper and it's not a waste of your time and energy because I will be revisiting this thread in 5 years to say I told you so
I'm running at zero risk because I already doubled my investment and took my initial investment out. I also would never throw money at this that I wasn't comfortable losing. But since I did that and started making money off it I see it as the future. I don't need to bank on the US system collapsing because Bitcoin has already went from 6000 to 11,000 since I put money in. I don't really buy bitcoin though because I noticed I was making more off altcoins. But it's a trickery game to play.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
You threw money away for currency that's not even established. Just cuz they say it's worth 9k doesn't mean shit if you can't convert it to cash. You basically paid to be manipulated

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
A currency that is dependent upon technology that's stupid since technology at the mercy of a power source
How many times do you use physical cash? Bank accounts are less secure and more easy to hack then the blockchain. There are countries now that don't even print paper money and just use digital currencies.

Blockchain actually has systems in place to determine the value. But yes, if people decided it's worth nothing then it's worth nothing. Same thing with the USD.