Bitcoins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Bitcoin is for dummies who spend ALL their time online. I be out in the real world too much to be carrying some dumb ass inter webz coins

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
That wouldn't prove that you can spend bitcoin on the go ANYWHERE u please or prove that you can convert it to paper currency AT ANYTIME U WANT. Cmon my question was clear as day.
You can't do that with Bitcoin, its hashrate is too slow and it costs a lot to send it - it's becoming similar to the gold standard. But like I mentioned I can send litecoin or ethereum to Quadriga Coin Exchange | Home and have it in my bank account pretty much instantly.

If I were in Venezuela Bitcoin, litecoin, eth, etc. is the preferred currency though.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
If I go to the grocery store my money will by me food, so I can keep living. Let me ask the farmers if they accept bitcoin and if the bitcoin will help them grow food

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
If I go to the grocery store my money will by me food, so I can keep living. Let me ask the farmers if they accept bitcoin and if the bitcoin will help them grow food
Until the country gets in so much debt that they decide to inflate their currency by printing so much of it, since it's based off nothing and all of a sudden you need a wheelbarrow full of cash to buy a loaf of bread. It happens all the time with the current system.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
...and then you have to ask yourself who gains when that happens... those who have been saving their entire life for retirement? Their retirement funds are now worthless.

This has happened in Russia, Venezuela, Greece, Zimbabwe, Turkey, China, Germany, and even the USA during the great depression.

Now who benefits when currencies collapse?