Bitcoins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
While bitcoin was crashing I made over 100 dollars in less than hour.

Nasdaq and CME is going to be crazy. Glad I took my initial investment out if I lose what I have in now, I'm back to where I started.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
cashing out to fiat isn't that hard. I have already over doubled my initial investment and cashed out what I put into it.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
You're too gangsta !!! StillHustlin @StillHustlin

One bar in the entire world takes bitcoin damn that shit hot rn
I'm not a gangsta but you def look like a simp

Point is more and more will take it.

Ol prob smoke a b out for free too

No game mufucca

Last edited:

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I'm not a gangsta but you def look like a simp

Point is more and more will take it.

Ol prob smoke a b out for free too

No game mufucca
You can't comprehend simple ass English ?

Ladies: "so ur buying us drinks?"

Me: "no"

ole get ur feelings hurt about a bitcoin joke BROKE BOYYYY LOL

I'm giving away $500 in glass in December why don't you step ur funds up and buy an 8th from me so u can get u a lil raffle ticket for some free glass.

U prolly ain't even got a B to smoke with yourself much less some ladies.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
You can't comprehend simple ass English ?

Ladies: "so ur buying us drinks?"

Me: "no"

ole get ur feelings hurt about a bitcoin joke BROKE BOYYYY LOL

I'm giving away $500 in glass in December why don't you step ur funds up and buy an 8th from me so u can get u a lil raffle ticket for some free glass.

U prolly ain't even got a B to smoke with yourself much less some ladies.
Quit ur woofin how's that rent life

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Let's see some objective proof of these earnings and I challenge you to prove you can spend ur bitcoin on the go anywhere u please OR get it converted into paper currency.

I'll wait
A lot of people don't want to convert their btc or crypto to fiat.

Think of it this way, you pay a bank to essentially give them a loan of your money, so they can turn around and lend it out to someone else at 20% APR. How's that working for you?

Maybe you can throw it in some stocks and gain yourself 5%?

Meanwhile you have major companies moving into blockchain like IBM through Stellar Lumens, which I bought when it was worth 30 cents and sold at 90 the other day:

Stellar Lumens (XLM) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap

Horizon State just gave me 40 percent profits since I bought yesterday morning, this is a company that is using blockfchain to improve the voting process and they have a partnership with the UN and SAP (22 Billion dollar company who is partnered with Microsoft):

Decision Token (HST) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap

Power Ledger is using block chain so that residents with solar energy can buy and sell their energy through blockchain and they already have a working trial in Australia and are working with energy companies in India, and the Netherlands and rumours of Thailand. I bought in when it was 20 cents and sold at 80 cents, this happened in less than a week:

Power Ledger (POWR) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap

If I want to convert these profits to fiat its super easy through an exchange. I use Quadrifax to send direct to my bank account because it's used by a ton of Canadians they tend to pay more for Litecoin and Ethereum and I can send to my bank account immediately. I wouldn't use Bitcoin to transfer out because it's too slow and the fees are too high.

But for the most part I am leaving most the money in and just took out my initial investment. This is going to be huge in 2018. But Bitcoin itself, who knows? That CME and Nasdaq stuff can really change the game. Blockchain is going to be everywhere within the next 5 years.

You cannot see these kinds of gains in the stock market.

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Another project I would get in on is Wabi, they are using blockchain to ensure food is not counterfeit. This is a huge problem in China with babyfood and alcohol. It hits exchanges next week and I got in on the ICO.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Now just throwing your money at Bitcoin and letting it sit,

Maybe that's a good idea, but I would rather put my money in these projects that have some kind of real world value.

BTC is highly volatile and going to be more so when NASDAQ and CME comes on board. But all the crypto's I just mentioned are also going to be volatile during that time as well. So who knows. Bitcoin crashed the past few days and I came up with profits from it.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
But I will point out that even though Bitcoin is highly volatile, it is a lot less volatile than a lot of the worlds current currencies. This might not make sense to someone in North America where the finance system is fairly stable comparatively - but look at Greece, Zimbabwe, Venezuela, etc.

These are places were bitcoin is seen as the more stable currency. If you can be having a cup of coffee and the price of bread fluctuates 500 dollars in that time because your country is in the middle of a financial crisis you would see crypto as the more stable currency no doubt.