Bitcoins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
The tech is actually incredibly good. If you think about it and have an understanding of it.

People harp on how long it takes to send funds through bitcoin. But the confirmation of those funds is instant.

Compare Bitcoin to VISA - the fees are high, the confirmation is insant, but how long does it take for the funds to be transferred from VISA to the retailer who accepts the money. It's not instant. Far from instant.
really? ok. didn't know that. lol yeah i was thinking visa is WAAYYYY faster. I'm like who the fuck in their right mind would use this piece of shit technology in it's current state. ok. it better be instant. 15 dollar transfer fees though? boooooooo bitcoin is shit right now

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
really? ok. didn't know that. lol yeah i was thinking visa is WAAYYYY faster. I'm like who the fuck in their right mind would use this piece of shit technology in it's current state. ok. it better be instant. 15 dollar transfer fees though? boooooooo bitcoin is shit right now
I told you not to transfer bitcoin. Transfer eth or litecoin and convert to btc if you need. BTC is considered the gold standard of digital currencies - which is why everyone trades with it.

You have zero understanding of the technology you are investing in right now.
i have more than the adverage person way more. i understand the point of it. im saying the shit doesn't work as advertised. When some shit doens''t work. I take that shit back. I don't need to know every little detail about what im buying. Who opens up their TV and examines every transistor. You know what it does and how to use it thats it. Bitcoins the same shit. But its performing like shit. All this shit performs like shit. If it was INSTANT which is a lie. I'd be fucking happy. But its fucking "When the exchanges feel like sending it" and "when you pay 15 bucks to send some shit and the fees only going up and the time only gets slower" crap crap crap crap crap to me

like i said im in this shit for the cash this tech is shit. if they improve it ill give more props but right now its shit. all the exchanges are closed. bitcoin is slow as shit. barely any merchants accept any of these coins let alone bitcoin. but I DO AGREE this technology will change the world as we know it ONCE it actually works right. But who knows when that will be. def not this year. lol

also this losing your wallet shit. and losing all your bitcoin if you mess up on 1 character in the transfer shit like that. That shit gotta go. they gotta figure out how to make your money more secure. also how to dispute transactions like if someone tries to scam you.

There should be insurance on this shit. All kinda shit. this tech needs a hellova lotta work i say 10 years easy before we start having a good everyday crypto that people are actually using and accepting

How much money have you come up so far Malki?
4 figures in 2 weeks on a 4 figure investment But lost most of my gains, due to circumstances out of my control!!!!!! Fuck!!!!! I only made 1 shit move when i got greedy and lost a little coin but other than that I could have been way richer!!!!! But yeah Theres money in this shit!!! Just gotta learn and adapt!!!!

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
4 figures in 2 weeks on a 4 figure investment But lost most of my gains, due to circumstances out of my control!!!!!! Fuck!!!!! I only made 1 shit move when i got greedy and lost a little coin but other than that I could have been way richer!!!!! But yeah Theres money in this shit!!! Just gotta learn and adapt!!!!
what circumstances were out of your control? I just don't want that to happen to me, you know?

what circumstances were out of your control? I just don't want that to happen to me, you know?
Shit slow computer trying to show my dad this shit on his i3, so i missed a bunch of super trades, because i got outbid by the time the fucking bid loaded.

Then I got greedy and shot myself in the foot when i was up 2x and the computer was slow as shit i couldnt sell as fast as I wanted.

Fucking Ripple went to shit because of korea

Most of my coins lost value because of korea

So im back where i started pretty much now because I'm almost thinking i wont get shit from my ripple investment so basically threw away all my profits thats why im pissed off. I need my fucking money from fucking ripple those mother fuckers then ill at least have SOME profits. damn. i just hate wasting my time. but im learning