Bitcoins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Man... this shit was crazy

Malki, dope play being in Eth mostly. That shit barely moved man.
Fuck bro... today was chaos though!!! Damn!!! Eth been kinda down all day which was annoying, then the damn raid hit and boom it drooped to levels unheard of!!! I checked my balance like wtfff. Holy.... South korea whats there problem??? Damn!!! I been going crazy all day.

I been studying technical analysis so i can better know when to get in and get out of coins. i basically could have made waaaayyy more if i used that shit when i was doing my trading especially on the shit coins, but its cool i got a good intro to it now. And some actual experience. Hopefully we bounce back in the next few days. I almost bought some bitcoin it went so low lol. If it hit 12 i would have

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
By the way i went through this thread i saw you talking about investing in bitcoin in 2013. Fuck. I was sleeping so hard back then i didnt even know about it. Your probably rich huh!!!!! Fuck... fuck fuck fuck. Ok better late than never
Nope, I never invested in 2013. I wish. I've been doing this since Oct.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Man... this shit was crazy

Fuck bro... today was chaos though!!! Damn!!! Eth been kinda down all day which was annoying, then the damn raid hit and boom it drooped to levels unheard of!!! I checked my balance like wtfff. Holy.... South korea whats there problem??? Damn!!! I been going crazy all day.

I been studying technical analysis so i can better know when to get in and get out of coins. i basically could have made waaaayyy more if i used that shit when i was doing my trading especially on the shit coins, but its cool i got a good intro to it now. And some actual experience. Hopefully we bounce back in the next few days. I almost bought some bitcoin it went so low lol. If it hit 12 i would have
I said earlier in this thread not to be worried if your portfolio is down in the red. Don't panic. I was down a few g'z today. Already back up.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Right panic sell my #1 problem. I held today im waiting for the right moment then ima start spreading the coin
You have a few problems to be honest.

1. Patience - think about this Malki, if you make a trade with just a 1% profit return, everyday, for a year, starting with just $3,000 dollars, by the end of the year you would have over $100,000 dollars.

You don't need to find that 100x coin overnight.

2. DISCIPLINE - Do not FOMO, there will ALWAYS be another trade. No matter how great the trade looks at the moment do not jump into it without knowing where your stop loss and take profit are before hand.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Thanks I'll check them out.

You heard of Naga Coin?

Think its a good investment?
Never heard of it, probably won't invest in it.

Tell me something, do you think it should have a market cap of $165,183,380? At that market cap is it undervalued or overvalued, why?

keeping in mind the only thing I know about this coin is what I see on Coin market cap.

I want you to start justifying why you trade in coins Malki. You'll do much better if you can do this.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
B @btownmusicgroup

Let's get your money up. CNBC is shilling XLM. Want to ride the hype train as it begins. Start accumulating now. 4000 sats is a good buy. If it dips under that, BUY. I caught the falling dagger on it at 3200 sats while btc was falling yesterday.

BTC looks weak still btw.

But serious. Buy XLM and hold on for dear life over the next couple weeks and into next month.