Bigbosstalk stop with the lies....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 25, 2003
How long did it take you to dig up his myspace?

Did you print out his pic and stick it on your monitor?

Actually I shouldnt expose your myspace hunting methods...you might call me a snitch!

Aug 7, 2006
DFresh77 said:
trust me Mata...

i had my share of entertainment in here....

clowning bobby was fun...but actually going out of your way to beat him up ...that's ridiculous, and it's all because he said he owns an iPhone lol

ha ha
IM JUST SAYING, YOU SAY YOU DONT CARE BUT IT SURE SEEMS LIKE YOU DO.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
illmannered666 said:
pm from bosstalk

u were actually serious in all that? i was actually taking it for sarcasm, if me postin in that thread was really bothering u that much ill let it go
I think were all losing focus on the purpose of this thread and that is that Bigbosstalk finally came to the realization that he can be seen in real life

Dec 4, 2006
by the way..this Granola bar is pretty good....

fucking Glauceu Vitamin water is the shit...I been sipping these fucks since they came out...

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
DFresh77 said:
trust me Mata...

i had my share of entertainment in here....

clowning bobby was fun...but actually going out of your way to beat him up ...that's ridiculous, and it's all because he said he owns an iPhone lol

ha ha
its the fact that he got called out on a lie and wouldnt admit it. He still continued to make bullshit lies after he got caught on the first one

Dec 4, 2006
KAH707KALI said:
its the fact that he got called out on a lie and wouldnt admit it. He still continued to make bullshit lies after he got caught on the first one

how did it affect your life since the day he made that thread about him having an iPhone???

I can't wait to read your answer tho..

Dec 25, 2003
KAH707KALI said:
Its the fact that 30 year old Baby Hueys need to log off the Siccness and stop picking on retards and slow people. Seriously Bobby is good-hearted but obviously very slow. To take shit this personal is comedy.

Dec 4, 2006
KAH707KALI said:
it didnt affect me i think this whole thread is funny and if he got his ass beat in real life over this it would be funny as fuck

all because he lied over a phone to a bunch of people that he doesn't know offline? lol

and damn..this 2nd granola bar is good as fuck..

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
So then would a few of you be guilty of spending just as much time in here repremanding other folks for supposedly taking things too seriously? It seems a few of you are taking it very personal that a few of us decided to finally call this faggot on his lies, bullshit, spamming and general faggotry.

Dec 9, 2005
WHITE DEVIL said:
Its the fact that 30 year old Baby Hueys need to log off the Siccness and stop picking on retards and slow people. Seriously Bobby is good-hearted but obviously very slow. To take shit this personal is comedy.

LOL

Funny but true. I was baffled at first on how seriously some people took this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.