Bigbosstalk stop with the lies....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2006
lol@people wanting to beat up bobby all because of a phone he claimed to own...

ha ha ha..fucking ridiculous...get real...

disconnect from the net A.S.A.P.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
DFresh77 said:
lol@people wanting to beat up bobby all because of a phone he claimed to own...

ha ha ha..fucking ridiculous...get real...

disconnect from the net A.S.A.P.

LOL @ people still thinking its over a phone. Its got nothing to do with the actual phone. Its the lying about the phone and trying to impress people over the internet. But that STILL is going over peoples heads...........

Dec 9, 2005
That was an old ass picture...and...its called being fat Lisicki. You should know a thing or two about that you flabby uncle fester looking motherfucker.

LOL

Since you're so obsessed with posting pictures of me...here's a more recent one for you to right click and save on your hard drive you homo.

Its funny...cause it seems to be you're forte to dig up pictures of people and post 'em up on the net. First of all...I posted my MySpace link...I aint hiding shit. Second of all...what are you proving by posting these pics ?

Aint nobody said shit.

Dec 4, 2006
i mean seriously Quick..

why should i and the rest of you care if he has the phone or not?

i really don't care u know...that shit is not affecting my life in any kind of way..

now it would be more understandable if he actually disrespected people by saying shit directed them to using their name and what not..

but because of him lying over a phone?...c'mon now...let's get with reality on this one...

Dec 4, 2006
Quick said:
Its NOT THE PHONE. NO ONE CARES IF HE HAS IT.

Have you ever known someone that makes up stories in real life just to impress you? It looks even worse on the internet.

yes i do know people like that..

even if they had it or don't...

it doesn't impress or nor i care about it...

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
DFresh77 said:
i mean seriously Quick..

why should i and the rest of you care if he has the phone or not?

i really don't care u know...that shit is not affecting my life in any kind of way..

now it would be more understandable if he actually disrespected people by saying shit directed them to using their name and what not..

but because of him lying over a phone?...c'mon now...let's get with reality on this one...
he tried to disrespect illmannered and illmannered punked him then bobby was sayin he thought they were cool and he was only jokin

Status
Not open for further replies.