Bigbosstalk stop with the lies....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 25, 2003
Bobby is a spammer, a slow human being, annoying at times, a bullshitter. I'm semi cool wit him so I really aint trippin. But is he worth tryin to pull e-cards, bringin up 'street cred', threatening ass beatings, etc over, tryin to make some Gettysburg shit out of his dumb ass statements?

Nah.

Dec 4, 2006
Gabe...we all clowned him, even I did my share of clowning...

but to actually take it to the streets? c'mon dawg....let's get real with it u know..

this thread is 100% classic material ..you all made him look like a dumb ass and he knows it..

but going out of your way to actually beat him up offline it's kind of ridiculous IMO....I would've understand if he said some direct shit to you and anyone else on here that "AFFENDED" us all...

but damn...this granola bar is good and I'm not even high..

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
DFresh77 said:
you are only 1,500 behind him!

damn it..i should have at least 3k myself ..

*SICKS LIL SAPO ON ARSON*

get'em boy! get'em!
but im not telling people to "log off".... and no bro, anything but lil scrapo....

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Yeah D, I feel you. There was more to this than just this thread though. Of course I would never cancel plans to go to the river or the studio over finding an idiot and handing him a beating, but don't get me wrong, when we cross paths, more than likely I will smack him.

So to summarize -

Wont break plans, will smack.

>=)

Dec 4, 2006
Talking about the river....I'm gonna be at the Delta this weekend...

a boat for 10 peeps and 2 seadoos....lots of beer, carne asada and chicken and more beer....good times..

Dec 4, 2006
Quick said:
So you havent read this whole thread?

I have...

but I wanna re-read it again while being high off some purple ..eating granola bars and drinking Glauceau Vitamin water ...i know i will laugh my ass off..

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
DFresh77 said:
I have...

but I wanna re-read it again while being high off some purple ..eating granola bars and drinking Glauceau Vitamin water ...i know i will laugh my ass off..
You should. Fruit punch vitimin water and choclate chip granola bars are my breakfast everyday...........

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
^shit, all I have going is a concert with Hoodstarz, Pacific Division, ADR, Mars, Malice and myself up in CLEAR FUCKIN LAKE lol.

Clear Lake is classic, the funny thing is usually tons of people show up and they are so methed out, they love anything you play haha.

disclaimer - not everyone in lake county is on meth. maybe only 95% of the population.

Status
Not open for further replies.