Best Internet provider

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2003
I got triple play at my house.

How do i get one? lol
Only way I can touch your account is by adding a line of business. You have a triple play already so unless your interested in getting the Xfinity home security at a discounted rate then you would have to call 800comcast and tell them u saw the X1 commercial or online and u want it

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
My wife ordered xfinity last week and they gave her a TWELVE HOUR WINDOW AND DIDN'T SHOW UP. She had to take a day off of work.

So they rescheduled us for today and another no show. I call and they tell me it was for NEXT Saturday. I told them they better get someone out here today or we are going to cancel. My wife talked to them while I was out making a beer run and she's a fuckin pushover...they said they're going to call by the end of the day and let her know what they can do. We already got direct tv so we just need Internet. I'm bout to say fuck it and call Astound

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
My wife ordered xfinity last week and they gave her a TWELVE HOUR WINDOW AND DIDN'T SHOW UP. She had to take a day off of work.

So they rescheduled us for today and another no show. I call and they tell me it was for NEXT Saturday. I told them they better get someone out here today or we are going to cancel. My wife talked to them while I was out making a beer run and she's a fuckin pushover...they said they're going to call by the end of the day and let her know what they can do. We already got direct tv so we just need Internet. I'm bout to say fuck it and call Astound
I went thru that same shit before but I'm hoping the homie ambition209 won't let me down cause once its installed its good.

Feb 15, 2003

12 hour window?? That's crazy. It's a 2 hour window normally. Where do you live ?