Best Internet provider

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
A @Ambition209 ....I made a HUGE mistake moving over to Dish network.

I am about to hit you for the joog in 30 more days.
but FYI I waited my ENTIRE fathers day this year waiting on a Comcast tech who never showed.

Even after I called the fucking Philippines 5 times & they told me the tech was on his way, 30 more minutes... they never showed. 4 days in a row.

But Dish sucks ass, & I'd rather have shitty customer service than shitty cable & internet.

Feb 15, 2003
but FYI I waited my ENTIRE fathers day this year waiting on a Comcast tech who never showed.

Even after I called the fucking Philippines 5 times & they told me the tech was on his way, 30 more minutes... they never showed. 4 days in a row.

But Dish sucks ass, & I'd rather have shitty customer service than shitty cable & internet.
I feel you .. Comcast customer service isn't always the best but my customers get my direct line to my work cell so I can fix problems if they pop up... Yeah you wait all day and then get a $20 credit if they no show whooptee doo...

A lot of comcasts installs and tech appointments are done through contractors so they don't always perform, nor are they held liable, to the same standards as in house techs.... If your in a contract, Dish charges you 17.50 a month ETF early termination fee, directv charges 20 a month....

A lot of people feel obligated, or stuck, once they sign a 2 year contract but your not, most the time, especially in the 2nd year of a contract I can save u more than 20 a month....

Also.. The new X1 DVR boxes are dope

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
If your in a contract, Dish charges you 17.50 a month ETF early termination fee, directv charges 20 a month....
I hope they do charge her ass, I kicked my ex out & she is the one on the contract. I wanted Comcast, she wanted Dish, ....now she gets to live elsewhere.

moral of the story: don't fuck with a man & his cable TV. lol

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
dish network sucks but direct tv is dope i got comcast as my internet and its with the shit had at&t and that was one big ass pile of horse shit had 3 modems go out disconnected all the time and was stupid ass slow tho my promotion for comcast is bout to go out next month so i gotta call to get another deal

Jul 25, 2007
My next door neighbor is some old couple and a long time ago, they asked me if I can help them with setting up their wifi on their ipad and laptop. They didnt know where to start. I asked for their wifi name and they gave me this piece of paper with the name and password. After I got them connected, they said thank you and I went back to the crib with that piece of paper.

I had free internet for like 2 years. I believe God was rewarding me for my good deeds.

Apr 2, 2010
My next door neighbor is some old couple and a long time ago, they asked me if I can help them with setting up their wifi on their ipad and laptop. They didnt know where to start. I asked for their wifi name and they gave me this piece of paper with the name and password. After I got them connected, they said thank you and I went back to the crib with that piece of paper.

I had free internet for like 2 years. I believe God was rewarding me for my good deeds.
dead

Oct 10, 2005

Directv is where its at bruh wont give my shit up for NOTHING

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I feel you .. Comcast customer service isn't always the best but my customers get my direct line to my work cell so I can fix problems if they pop up... Yeah you wait all day and then get a $20 credit if they no show whooptee doo...

A lot of comcasts installs and tech appointments are done through contractors so they don't always perform, nor are they held liable, to the same standards as in house techs.... If your in a contract, Dish charges you 17.50 a month ETF early termination fee, directv charges 20 a month....

A lot of people feel obligated, or stuck, once they sign a 2 year contract but your not, most the time, especially in the 2nd year of a contract I can save u more than 20 a month....

Also.. The new X1 DVR boxes are dope
how can i get a x1 dvr box? lol for free preferably

May 4, 2002
Crazy, my neighbor has AT&T and it looks nice, he says he pays $80 for Internet and cable w all the premium stations. He's a gamer and says he has no problems or lag what so ever.

I pay $170 for phone Internet and tv w no premium stations. Called comcast for a better deal they said yeah $150 and we will give you stars and hbo. TF? told em to fuck off.

They told me I'm only getting a deal bc of the phone line (which I hardly ever use) I'm callin BS.

Props: MRTHECOSE