Best Internet provider

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
has the modem died on you yet? lol

in like a 1 month period, i went through 3 of those pieces of shit. they kept saying it was the walls and shit, but really the modem worked, the wifi would like burn out in it or suffa, the wireless light would stop working but if i used ethernet ports it did work, them bitches in the tech department gave me the worst fucking run around ive experienced with any kind of company and accused me of lying when i told the problem and gave my opinion on it. and backed it up with Google. Shit search Motorola NVG510 problems and youll see
I've experienced all of the above. The wifi goes out & fucks up my Netflix is what pisses me off. All my kids have iPads and when the wifi goes it raises havoc around my house.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
I use Cox cable. It's decent. I pay $49.99 I think for 12-15mbps down, 3 up I think. When I lived in NY on Long Island, optimum online just launched in that market so they didn't have that many subscribers. We were running like 100mbps down easy. Used to dl like 50 songs at a time in less than 2 minutes depending on the source.
i use cox (extremely wildly no homo) cable also, and this shit is alright

::

Props: Coach E. No

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Yeah, I used to work there and got all that stuff for free (still, no homo) and it was great when I didn't have to pay. Now, it's just average. We only have At&t u-verse here as the major competitor for internet and Cox is better than that (no homo)

Jun 23, 2005
Looks like it's between att and xfinity in the bay or at least where I live. Going with xfinity.

But I did buy some stock in fubo hopefully I get rich off that since xtraplan only made me a little more of a baller

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I've experienced all of the above. The wifi goes out & fucks up my Netflix is what pisses me off. All my kids have iPads and when the wifi goes it raises havoc around my house.
You must know work for Apple if you're able to furnish ALL of your kids with iPads lol :classic:

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I used to have ATT and it was fucking horrible, only $20 a month.... but horrible. I have Comcast now. It is expensive, but it works really good. I went through A @Ambition209 to get my Comcast hooked up

Props: Ambition209

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I met this one beezy on AOL, stupid bangin body. I get her up into my house, trying to seal the deal. My roommate walks out (I didn't even know he was home) and I introduce him to her, first thing out of his mouth was "Hey, did you know they call him fuzzy nutts?" She gets this weird look on her face and leaves 2 minutes later. He cockblocked something awful with that one but it's kinda funny lookin back now.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
dead @ people praising comcast, its garbage...there is way better providers
comcast has a monopoly going on..ATT is awful, i never had so many issues with tv and internet .. besides them for quality internet the only market is comcast..verizon fios isnt offered in my area currently.

i hate comcast but unfortunately they run the show

Apr 2, 2010
It's really not garbage though
They're Jews on the bandwidth, constant maintenance which causes everything to go down (my shit was out for a week and a half, couldn't use internet or home phone) faulty equipment/router etc etc

Unfortunately, its the only service I can get where I live, before I moved I had internet that never went down once or even slowed down and I used to download 40 gigs a day...you can't do that shit with comcast

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
damn, I'm glad I actually have options here in OKC. We don't have Comcast here. Time Warner did suck balls when I lived in San Diego. I forgot about that.

Also, San Diego was notorious for signing contracts with one provider for long term contracts to service their buildings so you were stuck with only one choice which is garbage. The worst was Chula Vista Cable. Worst tech support I've ever dealt with.