BERNER AND BG..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 23, 2005
Originally Posted by slapsRus
simple...you bought your way in. You pay people to be your friends

Hes hustlin hard. If i had decent mouth piece with good production and a marketable image. I would give ounces for verses and pounds for albums just to work with some of the biggest independent artists in the areas. Everyone wants some good smoke.Is he doin business with all his features like that doubt it. He got that dvd comin out soon, instead of slanging it online and in local shops he also tryin to get that Blockbuster Distro. Cant knock the hustle hes done more than alot of these independent cats who have been grindin for years. Hes a smart business man "Blessed wit tha recipe"

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
Originally Posted by slapsRus
simple...you bought your way in. You pay people to be your friends

Hes hustlin hard. If i had decent mouth piece with good production and a marketable image. I would give ounces for verses and pounds for albums just to work with some of the biggest independent artists in the areas. Everyone wants some good smoke.Is he doin business with all his features like that doubt it. He got that dvd comin out soon, instead of slanging it online and in local shops he also tryin to get that Blockbuster Distro. Cant knock the hustle hes done more than alot of these independent cats who have been grindin for years. Hes a smart business man "Blessed wit tha recipe"
GOOD SHIT

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
i dont want to like berner as much as the next dude cuz he came on this site jibberin and jabberin, but he, unlike the other dumb fucks weve ran out of here.. berner has delivered. Respect it and quit hatin on the nigga, he already proved u wrong so big him up for doin his thing and go cry about something else.

berner keep doin ur thing.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
i dont want to like berner as much as the next dude cuz he came on this site jibberin and jabberin, but he, unlike the other dumb fucks weve ran out of here.. berner has delivered. Respect it and quit hatin on the nigga, he already proved u wrong so big him up for doin his thing and go cry about something else.

berner keep doin ur thing.

Apr 18, 2007
Good shit, keep grindin'.

I do have one question for folks in this thread who keep stressin' the fact that it was done in a MILLION DOLLAR STUDIO! Why is that such a big deal? You could be in the biggest studio in the world with the best shit, but if the engineer running it doesn't know what he's doing, that million dollar studio will make your song sound like shit. Lil' Jon has a mattress behind his microphone and his shit always sounded crisp. It's not WHERE YOU RECORD, it's WHO RECORDS YOU!

In any case, good shit Berner...keep doin' what you do.
i feel u, and you are right about that, but i guarantee bernie was spittin harder in there just because of the vibe of being in studio like that, and aint no engineer gonna get to engineer a session that BG is paying hundreds of dollars for if he don't know how to handle the studio equipment