BERNER AND BG..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 18, 2007
september or maybe sooner, its already done and dope as fuck if you smoke weed you will enjoy watching it while burning 1....wait till bernie posts the footage doing this song in a MILLION dollar studio with bg rockin the sf fitted lookin damn near the same as he did ten years ago

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
its done..im going to la on tuesday to met with a few labels, we are seeing someone about the dvd as well for blockbuster distribution... the dvd is off the hook, if we dont get any kind of offer than it will drop on sept 21st
good looking,shits gonna be dope i wanna see what some cherry kush lookin like..

Apr 7, 2006
damn berner u need to hook me with ur connects so i can get some people on the beats lol but im feelin the song would like to hear more of it.

shit the route berners goin down i feel like it was an accomplishment to have my name dropped in a diss song haha.

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
damn berner u need to hook me with ur connects so i can get some people on the beats lol but im feelin the song would like to hear more of it.

shit the route berners goin down i feel like it was an accomplishment to have my name dropped in a diss song haha.
lol, ur funny, when we do the song with jeezy and j holiday, thats when its going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 5, 2005
ok, then next time someone from the bay hooks up with a big name, i expect you not to be impressed
Don't worry I wont but Unless I see that shit in heavy rotation. Otherwise I won't be impressed. On a side note BG is dope and one of the realest in the game. Fuck wack ass wayne.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Good shit, keep grindin'.

I do have one question for folks in this thread who keep stressin' the fact that it was done in a MILLION DOLLAR STUDIO! Why is that such a big deal? You could be in the biggest studio in the world with the best shit, but if the engineer running it doesn't know what he's doing, that million dollar studio will make your song sound like shit. Lil' Jon has a mattress behind his microphone and his shit always sounded crisp. It's not WHERE YOU RECORD, it's WHO RECORDS YOU!

In any case, good shit Berner...keep doin' what you do.