BERNER AND BG..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Good Shit Berner!!!!

ps. WHAT CRACKS ME UP THE MOST...IS EVERYBODY BE ON THAT BAY IS FALLIN THIS AND THAT, YOU CANT GET ON THE RADIO, NOBODY IS SELLING, THE OTHER STATES WONT FUCK WITH THE BAY...BULLSHIT...AND THEN HERE COMES BERNER...THEN THE WHOLE SICCNESS CLOWNS EM...THEN HE DOES EVERYTHING EVERYBODY SAY THE BAY CANT DO....AND NOW THEY RESPECT EM....SHIT IF BERNER CAN DO SO CAN WE...CUT THE EXCUSES...LOL

Gruff
Give his penis some air
LMAO!!

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
Good Shit Berner!!!!

ps. WHAT CRACKS ME UP THE MOST...IS EVERYBODY BE ON THAT BAY IS FALLIN THIS AND THAT, YOU CANT GET ON THE RADIO, NOBODY IS SELLING, THE OTHER STATES WONT FUCK WITH THE BAY...BULLSHIT...AND THEN HERE COMES BERNER...THEN THE WHOLE SICCNESS CLOWNS EM...THEN HE DOES EVERYTHING EVERYBODY SAY THE BAY CANT DO....AND NOW THEY RESPECT EM....SHIT IF BERNER CAN DO SO CAN WE...CUT THE EXCUSES...LOL

Gruff
what kills me is every artist i worked with loves the bay, we just aint on it, nelly grew up on spice 1, if the bay got together, and went hard we could get it, ive only been rappin 2 years, im makin moves!!!!!!! HOW???? I GET UP AND GET OUT THERE AND NETWORK
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BERNER415
SNIPPET ON MY PAGE NOW

May 5, 2005
Good Shit Berner!!!!

Gruff
Money will get any rapper to rap with you. Period. There is no magic about it. You pay somebody enough they will work with you. No matter how wack you are. There are plenty of wack ass rappers that have dope features. Big deal. In every major city there is a wack rapper with some well known features on there. Don't really mean shit.

Nov 2, 2002
Money will get any rapper to rap with you. Period. There is no magic about it. You pay somebody enough they will work with you. No matter how wack you are. There are plenty of wack ass rappers that have dope features. Big deal. In every major city there is a wack rapper with some well known features on there. Don't really mean shit.
who gives a fuck .
money is almost always required to get features, so whats your point?

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
first of all, every big artist we have worked with has been on some respect slash favor shit for the people investing in me, bun b says it on the interview on my page, my boy aint payen shit and if he does its nothing compared to what anyone else would have to pay!!!!!!!!!!! u will see, like i said we got j holiday, 8ball mjg, scarface, webbie, so much more to come, if u notice all my big features have been from the south, my boy has the south on lock, and anyone at the ozone awards will see that...the only people ive ever had to pay was local rap cats and still then it was a plug or on the strength. dont nock the hustle, LISTEN TO MY LIFE ON ME AND JACKS ALBUM "IT MORE THAN MONEY JUST TO GET ME HERE" I PUSH AND WORK HARD TO MAKE ALL THIS SHIT HAPPEN

May 5, 2005
who gives a fuck .
money is almost always required to get features, so whats your point?
The point is yall giving him props for getting rappers on his shit as if it takes more than money for that to happen. Kobe Soz is a prime example. So who gives a fuck right back to you.

Nov 2, 2002
The point is yall giving him props for getting rappers on his shit as if it takes more than money for that to happen. Kobe Soz is a prime example. So who gives a fuck right back to you.
ok, then next time someone from the bay hooks up with a big name, i expect you not to be impressed