Bay Area Bloods

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
the bay has colors everywhere. you just live in a black and white world.

~k.
Instead of copping out and saying everywhere, why dont you tell me where. What hoods are these C's and B's in? And why is it that they get no recognition. Everywhere else in the country crips and bloods get reconition. The only place they get recognition in the Bay is Siccness.net. That's funny to me.

May 8, 2008
people have already posted.

b and c's aint my business so dont come to me for shit.

~k.
"the bay has colors everywhere. you just live in a black and white world."

It's not your business? So one min you can say that they everywhere, but when I ask you where it aint your business. Damn.

May 8, 2008
Man I know I'm being annoying as fuck, but this shit has really been bugging me. How people on the internet think they know more about the people in the streets. I'm not presuming to know more than anybody, that's why I'm asking questions. Yall answers aint adding up.

Nov 20, 2005
why is it bugging you? are you a cop? lol

how do you know internet people dont sign off and go out to the street?

how do you know street people dont have internet?

~k.

May 8, 2008
why is it bugging you? are you a cop? lol

how do you know internet people dont sign off and go out to the street?

how do you know street people dont have internet?

~k.
lol naw bruh I aint no cop, and it buggs me because the people I talk to who have been around the block are saying different than these internet cats. If you were signing off and heading straight to the block then you would be able to answer my questions instead of crip walking around them (no pun intended).

Dec 4, 2006
yes YOU ARE BEING ANNOYING AS FUCK..

you remind me of the little fucking kid that couldn't resist to open his x-mas present and when he finally got the chance to open his present, the fucking kid got a fucking pink bunny suit.

Just imagine if I told you some shit like "yeah out in SF in you will find some of them", then next i know you head out there and you find some gay motherfuckers in pink leather bunny suits with there ass cheeks showing and what not. Then you would make a fucking thread how motherfuckers on here gave you the wrong fucking place to look at..

I can tell you're the type of motherfucker that would fall for the wrong motherfucker on the street..

I see you with a bitch and then i see the same bitch with 4-5 other mothafuckas..

and then you'd be like "WTF BRAH BRAH, WHY THAT MOTHAFUCKA WIT MY BITCH" and you know what my motherfucking reply would be?

"BECAUSE THE BITCH SAID YOU WAS ONE ANNOYING MOTHERFUCKER"..

like for reals blood? YOU GET IT?

some of us been around the bay and you, you my friend.....you still haven't been outside that big house off skyline blvd and shit....

my ninjarelli.......Skyline blvd aka the oakland hills is where all the rich black kids live..

i been there..i think i have seen you there before....

excuse my spelling and shit...I'm like "WTF DUDE"..

May 8, 2008
^^No cuzz i dnt think you seen me there before, acutally I kno u aint seen me there before. I mean I really dont give a shit what yall think of me on Siccness, why yall cant answer a simple ass question is beside me. That's all you had to do to shut me up, but Siccness is never that simple is it...

Jun 27, 2003
regardless of what anyone has told you, there's no such thing as a "filipino blood" or "filipino crip" gang (or any asian ethnicity for that matter)...

and you'd be surprised how many times i've mentioned that on a random message board over the years, and been told the same thing... "why don't you come down here and say that and watch what happens cuzzzz/blooooood!!" like whatever form of assault they would have prepared for me would make them official.

far as i know, the only real crip gangs in the bay area are from san jose, but even then, black street folks from san jose supposedly don't consider themselves as "bay area"

::
Actually that aint entirely true, these new generation bangers for the most part just started throwin colors into they shit for whatever reasons, and aint really connected to no blood or crip sets, but there's some that is. Down in the Pueblos they got Oriental Boys who are certified bloods and are doin it. And there's some Crips that think ABZ is real Crips, and some Crips that think that they aint. Those is the only two that I know of that definitely are "real" blood or crip sets.

As far as the rest of the cats, yeah they just picked up a color one day and started banging it. The whole Asian gang thing done changed into some weird shit since the 80s and 90s.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Vigilantes are or were filipino crips from SF/Oakland/Pittsburg/Concord area back in the 90's, I haven't heard or seen any of them for quite sometime...
the younger generation of V's claim crip... but the older ones who were banging in the 80's and early 90's don't

thats pretty much the case for all the established pinoy gangs from across california that switched up along the way... most of the veteranos despise the fact that the youngsters in their gang are trying to claim colors like that, and say that filipino gang banging is dead / shadow of their former self because of it

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Actually that aint entirely true, these new generation bangers for the most part just started throwin colors into they shit for whatever reasons, and aint really connected to no blood or crip sets, but there's some that is. Down in the Pueblos they got Oriental Boys who are certified bloods and are doin it. And there's some Crips that think ABZ is real Crips, and some Crips that think that they aint. Those is the only two that I know of that definitely are "real" blood or crip sets.

As far as the rest of the cats, yeah they just picked up a color one day and started banging it. The whole Asian gang thing done changed into some weird shit since the 80s and 90s.
what's odd that you mention that is when people talk about asian gangs that are allied with real bloods and crips... oriental boys and asian boys are the first that comes to my mind... and while the gangs they're allied with more or less say they're real, it still does leave the mystery of what all the other established b's and c's think about them... those dudes do get down to work though.

Jun 27, 2003
what's odd that you mention that is when people talk about asian gangs that are allied with real bloods and crips... oriental boys and asian boys are the first that comes to my mind... and while the gangs they're allied with more or less say they're real, it still does leave the mystery of what all the other established b's and c's think about them... those dudes do get down to work though.

yeah, well i'd say more so for oriental boys as apposed to ABZ, cuz them foos got sets in Maine and North Carolina, and then you got them Central Side ABZ in LA which wasn't even connected with other sets of ABZ, so it gets iffy with them. But as far as I've heard, OB is pretty much some real bloods.

and I got a homie from C-side ABZ so I aint just hatin on them.

Sep 24, 2007
Step out my house? Ma dude I got Asian patnas, they aint crips they aint bloods. If you talking about that Oaktown Crip asian set shit that was like early 90s, and I heard they dont exist anymore. When is the last time you heard of an Asian gang member commiting a murder in Oakland?
I got jumped by them in Middle School over by Highland Hospital, I had a red t-shirt on and they thought I was a "blood" they were fresh off the boat and could hardly speak english. The shit was more comical then anything.

Alamo is probably the 2nd 3rd richest city in the East Bay.

Who ever is starting that blood/crip shit up should put an end to that because its rediculous. The Bay probably the only place in AMERICA that didn't need to deal with that shit back in the 90's and now its almost 2010 the Bay is going to up and start banging bloods and crips.......lol

I dont care anymore about any of that street shit anyway I just don't think youngsters need to deal with bloods/crips when they already gotta deal with the bullshit that already exists in the bay.