Bay Area Bloods

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2007
Now I never met one other then the philipino bloods/crips etc...

I wouldn't even known they existed if it wasn't for all the threads on this site.

I'm in my late 20's now and honestly I've pretty much grown completly out of all the gang bullshit and I'm not up on everything this younger generation is in to.

Is this shit for real now or what? Why the fuck are people in the Bay starting that shit now after all these years and for what reason?lol

This isn't the 80's early 90's when everybody thought it was cool to be a gang banger, everybody is trying to get money, own property and live etc... Why bring that shit to the Bay now. We already have multiple murders on the news everynight from the shit going on in the bay now.

Dec 6, 2005
I DNT GET Y EVERY1 TRIPPIN OFF DIZ SHIT I ADMIT IT BOTHERS ME WHEN I SEE FAKE AZZ FOO'Z TRYIN 2 BANG BUT DATZ THEY CHOICE WORRY BOUT YOU DNT WORRY BOUT WHAT DA NEXT MAN IS DOING THEY GROWN ENOUGH 2 MAKE THEY OWN DECISIONS

Sep 24, 2007
^I'm not talking about the rap shit etc... I'm talking about the kids in the bay. They see the rappers and then they start imitating them but some of them get wraped up in it to the point it becomes a real problem.

I'm just wondering if its just a few rappers or if bay youngsters really doing that shit now?

Apr 15, 2006
WHY IS EVERYONE GOING SO CRAZY ABOUT THAT BLOOD/CRIP SHIT OUT HERE LIKE THATS SOFT ANYWAYS...WE GOT COLOURS, NORTE AND SUR. AND YOU BETTER BELIEVE WE ALWAYS GONNA RIDE HARDER THAN ANY HALF ASS BAY AREA BLOOD. I HANG MY RED RAG AND STILL MAKE MONEY. N THERE AINT NO GROWIN OUTTA THIS, BUT AS FOR THE FAKES LOL FUCK EM DONT EVEN PAY ATTENTION.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
It's sad people are about colors and sides, be about yourself. You got beef? Handle it like a man, don't run and get your "crew" to handle shit and the same with the other "side". You fight with another man because they're wearing a color you don't like? How fucking stupid does that sound? I already know the response "I was raised this way homie, I gotta do this to survive...etc etc" I understand that, and that itself is stupid, you shouldn't have been raised that way.

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
bloods have been in the bay area for years. way before it was popular in rap music. it has nothing to do with rap. i knew people that were bloods in the east bay way back in like '92, when they were in the 5th grade & still are to this day. nah it wasn't talked about on the internet, music, or what have you, that doesn't mean it didn't exist. i can speak for myself i'm not about to put no hoods,streets,names on blast. and messy marv, he only became a blood because of the 'mo alliance he moved to alamo and got put on out there & brought it back to the original 'mo in sf.

May 17, 2004
It's sad people are about colors and sides, be about yourself. You got beef? Handle it like a man, don't run and get your "crew" to handle shit and the same with the other "side". You fight with another man because they're wearing a color you don't like? How fucking stupid does that sound? I already know the response "I was raised this way homie, I gotta do this to survive...etc etc" I understand that, and that itself is stupid, you shouldn't have been raised that way.
someone has a brain

May 20, 2008
man who is doing all these unauhtorize aniciations in the bay?
am i missing sumthing?

i hope they give out free turkeys for thanksgivin or sumthin. atlest come in in style haha.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
regardless of what anyone has told you, there's no such thing as a "filipino blood" or "filipino crip" gang (or any asian ethnicity for that matter)...

and you'd be surprised how many times i've mentioned that on a random message board over the years, and been told the same thing... "why don't you come down here and say that and watch what happens cuzzzz/blooooood!!" like whatever form of assault they would have prepared for me would make them official.

far as i know, the only real crip gangs in the bay area are from san jose, but even then, black street folks from san jose supposedly don't consider themselves as "bay area"

::

May 8, 2008
LMAO at Bay Area bloods/crips...Either they hiding, or just extremely unimportant. I aint never seen one, nor have I ever heard about one in the newspaper. Please just keep the LA shit in La.