Bay Area Bloods

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2005
townbizz, tha homie mah piece has it right. i'm not talking about fillmoe, it's a town in the east bay called alamo but they also say the mo' for short. so they have that connect. two completely different cities though. and alamo is well entrenched with bloods and gang members in certain areas and in the schools have you ever been there?
This place?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alamo,_California

Population 15,626
Black Demographic = .47%

How can the town be "entrenched" with bloods and have only 71 black folks in the whole city?

Dec 25, 2003
Them Blackhawk crips will stomp yo shit

And write an essay about how it shaped who they are and why they feel it was a decision out of ignorance and fear

And go to counseling to erase the painful memories

May 8, 2008
Townbizz ....man, aren't you barely 18 years old talkin about what the bay has or hasent had? Wtf?

C'mon man I think I said to you before, read more post less.

The answer is yes, in the 80's and 90's the bay area was about that gang shit. Some folks are still deep in it, some moved on.

If you say you never met a black crip or blood, and don't eve know the geographics of the area you live in, it sounds like you aint been 5 miles outside your street.
Did I ever say the Bay never had B's or C's? I said I'VE NEVER MET ONE, and I've never heard about any putting in work. I also said that the Bay isn't into following trends like the rest of Cali. So because I don't know where Alamo is I sound like I've never been 5 miles outside my street? That's pretty fucking stupid bruh.

Just because I'm young don't mean I don't know people. Since you know so fucking much why don't you tell me the hoods where the B's and C's controlled in the 80's and 90's. You a Bay OG? Because all the one's I know and the ones I've heard speak on this laugh at the notion of gangbanging in the Bay. Ask Quinn, ask Young Dre The Truth, ask JT, all them niggas laugh at that shit...But hey you the expert, lace me on game teacher.

Dec 4, 2006
Vigilantes are or were filipino crips from SF/Oakland/Pittsburg/Concord area back in the 90's, I haven't heard or seen any of them for quite sometime...

you have S.O.D's (Sons Of Death) from Richmond/San Pablo...but they're Laos, they still around tho..

and C.O.B.'s (Color Of Bloods) from Richmond/San Pablo/SF ..they all Cambodians and they still around...

as far as the town, all the Asians that I have met from out there..they ain't on the blood/crip shit but they be on some town thug shit to the fullest and they don't play..

May 8, 2008
^^So where are all these cats at now, and how come they get ZERO love in the Bay? You never hear about any C's or B's from any rapper, or any street nigga. Bay cats take pride in saying that we stand on our own and dont do what the rest of Cali is doing.

Dec 4, 2006
^^So where are all these cats at now, and how come they get ZERO love in the Bay? You never hear about any C's or B's from any rapper, or any street nigga. Bay cats take pride in saying that we stand on our own and dont do what the rest of Cali is doing.

i think you need to step out ya house and smell ya area..

all them asian gangs i just mentioned were or still on some street shit..

I don't think they give a fuck if a rapper showed them love or not..

but i know for a fact they will split ya wig wit a fo-fo if ya get in their way....

May 8, 2008
i think you need to step out ya house and smell ya area..

all them asian gangs i just mentioned were or still on some street shit..

I don't think they give a fuck if a rapper showed them love or not..

but i know for a fact they will split ya wig wit a fo-fo if ya get in their way....
Step out my house? Ma dude I got Asian patnas, they aint crips they aint bloods. If you talking about that Oaktown Crip asian set shit that was like early 90s, and I heard they dont exist anymore. When is the last time you heard of an Asian gang member commiting a murder in Oakland?