B.Y.I Ent Shopping Rome's Beat's to badboy/shady Records..& More Lables

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2007
hmm,you look for look videos like that to disprove claims of Baby Bash kickin it with nortenos and yet when I show you a song in which Omar Cruz mentions surenos, you say he's not 1 but that's who he's affiliated with.Why do keep promoting his stuff here when you know that most people on this forum don't listen to or support sureno affiliated rappers ?
is this guy stupid, slow or on some kind of medication that keep's info from getting to his brain....... omar cruz is NOT A SURENO

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
^ would you N your boys show love to trajik if he went down south?
FIRST OFF HE WOULD HAVE TO GET HIS RESPECT LIKE ANY OTHER MAN...BUT IF HE WAS COOL AND WAS JUST ABOUT HIS BIZ WITHOUT TRYNA ONE UP NORTENOS AT EVERY TURN THEN THERE SHOULDNT NO PROB...
STILL DONT MEAN THOUGH THE STREETS WOULD GIVE HIM SOME PASS CAUSE EVERYONE INCLUDING ME GOTTA STAY ON THEM TOES.

Dec 17, 2007
Southerners are weak and have no respect with no organization. As the nortenoz down here are very well organized and have respect and ride for each other as our brothers. So any one hating on utah needs to come down here and see what its like, mormons are everywhere people in california, arizona everywhere. And when somone hangs around a certain kind. Lets say nortenoz then the southerners would affiliate him with that gang and that color assuming that he is down for them. Meaning fuck him and he's a norteno simple missunderstandings such as this can cause huge problems. For example down here a war is going on with the diamond st. nortenoz and the East side qvo gang. My homboy got shot at last week at the mcdonalds for having on a rip woodie t-shirt but he is not affiliated but now they assume he is. So there you go.

Mar 25, 2005
. My homboy got shot at last week at the mcdonalds for having on a rip woodie t-shirt but he is not affiliated but now they assume he is. So there you go.
UR A SO CALLED NORTENO, HES YOUR HOMEBOY+HE GOT A RIP WOODIE SHIRT ON = HE IS AFFILIATED....HE MAY NOT BE A NORTENO BUT HE IS AFFILIATED....AND JUST FOR THE RECORD BEING AFFILIATED CAN GET YOU IN AS MUCH SHIT AS BEING FROM A GANG......AND ONCE AGAIN LOL@UTAH!!!

Dec 17, 2007
UR A SO CALLED NORTENO, HES YOUR HOMEBOY+HE GOT A RIP WOODIE SHIRT ON = HE IS AFFILIATED....HE MAY NOT BE A NORTENO BUT HE IS AFFILIATED....AND JUST FOR THE RECORD BEING AFFILIATED CAN GET YOU IN AS MUCH SHIT AS BEING FROM A GANG......AND ONCE AGAIN LOL@UTAH!!!
I didnt look at it that way homie. I feel what chu saying and see where your coming from, but you weren't there at the same time.