B.Y.I Ent Shopping Rome's Beat's to badboy/shady Records..& More Lables

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
IF A NEUTRAL MEXICAN RAPPER FROM SOUTHERN CALI BLEW UP ALL NORTENOS WOULD HATE!!! THATS FACT...AND YOU FOOLS WONDER WHY THERES SURENOS UP NORTH...

Jun 26, 2007
Ey truth Can u please answer this 4 me,if Omar Cruz aint a sureno,then why does he say he is 1 in this song rite here??And don't try to beat around the bush puto...........

Cuz he said sureno's won't request shooter's or Crooked po po's LMFAO

what he mean's is sureno don't pay to get someone shot and they don't need help from the crooked cop's they do it themself's..........

omar cruz has never said he's a sureno, NEVER ,he might speak about sureno's cuz that's because he's A Hispanic fool from LA where most of the hispanic gang's are sureno's so he see's what's going on it's around him and he might know a few sureno gang member's, just like he might know member's from other gang's But He's Not A Member Of Any sureno Gang's..so what's the big deal he mention's blood & crips too, is he a blood or a Crip ? he also say's im a latin king does that mean he's latin king member to ? lol No, cuz he saying he's latin and he's a king.... not latin king like the gang STOP REACHING FOR BULLSHIT TRYING TO PLACE THE VATO IN GANG"S

Dec 17, 2007
THATS RIGHT BASH IS PROBABLY CONSIDERED A "SCRAP" NOW TOO!
WELL I GUESS THEN THEY SHOULDNT WONDER WHY THEY GETS NO LOVE BY THE INDUSTRY OR RADIO...LOL
baby bash is no "scrap" he hangs around with the northerners so if anything he would be considered a norteno but he's not. So fucccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuu puttttooooooooooooooooo!

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
baby bash is no "scrap" he hangs around with the northerners so if anything he would be considered a norteno but he's not. So fucccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuu puttttooooooooooooooooo!
BUT HE STILL GETS HATED ON??? O I FORGOT YOU THE KNOW IT ALL MORMON NORTENO!!! SHOULDNT YOU BE ON THE STREETS HANDING OUT MITT ROMNEYS CAMPAIGN POSTER OR SOMETHING?

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
YOU WOULD PISS ALL OVER YOURSELF LIKE AN EXCITED DOG IF YOU EVER BUMPED HEADS WITH A REAL CALI SURENO!!!
LOL AT THIS FOOL TRYNA BANG CALI STYLE...DONT YOU GOT SOME SNOW TO SHOVEL OFF YOUR PORCH HERBERT?

Jun 5, 2004
gang banging 101

can somebody please tell me what does this sureno/ norteno net beef do for you, does it make you feel better about you'r self punking someone on the net

this shit is funny as fuck ...get real idiot's
that's what it does for most people, makes them laugh

some people take the internet hella serious tho

Nov 20, 2005
^ bash still kicks it with his folks from back in the day when he comes to the bay. he still be on black-n-brown albums to this day.

~k.

Mar 13, 2007
that's why he had lame ass mr capone e and his homeboys in his video :confused:

hmm,you look for look videos like that to disprove claims of Baby Bash kickin it with nortenos and yet when I show you a song in which Omar Cruz mentions surenos, you say he's not 1 but that's who he's affiliated with.Why do keep promoting his stuff here when you know that most people on this forum don't listen to or support sureno affiliated rappers ?