B.Y.I Ent Shopping Rome's Beat's to badboy/shady Records..& More Lables

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2007
Omar Cruz, B.Y.I Ent Shopping Rome's Beat's to badboy/shady Records..& More Lables

welcome back hater's, fan's whatever as you can see them B.Y.I boy's did it again omar cruz was''nt there but lu lu the man behind this whole movement rome and few other people networking.....and this is not the major news that's about to hit the game

it's the B.Y.I TakeOver..the Homies were in new york doing there thing

you a hispanic rapper out here you better fuck B.Y.I Ent cuz them boy's make thing happen

Mar 13, 2007
Ey truth Can u please answer this 4 me,if Omar Cruz aint a sureno,then why does he say he is 1 in this song rite here??And don't try to beat around the bush puto...........

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I heard ''Surenos rule" in reference to the west coast...I could see someone taking that as him stating an affiliation (weak) or him stating what he sees, in his environment.

Either way, I went to KFC the other day to get a bucket of those sauce-less hot wings, you know, in the black bucket, and the motherfuckers were out of them. I was like, 'are you kidding me?', and the broad's like, ''sorry sir, but we'll have more tomorrow'', so I said, 'ok, i'll just drive thru your drive thru, bitch'...

I was craving those bitches, too.