Are U Prepared For a Home Invasion ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
^^^^^the law in Cali is u could kill an intruder who breaks into your house if he has a knife or a gun.

a few years ago i knew somebody who his grandpa shot & killed a guy that broke into his house and the intruder had a handgun,and his grandpa didn't get arrested because it was self defense.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I can legally shoot someone if they break into my apartment. Kansas doesn't do much to restrict guns, and you see them basically everywhere, in the open. I remember going to a small high-school, and some kids having their rifles mounted in their trucks during hunting season.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
^^^^^the law in Cali is u could kill an intruder who breaks into your house if he has a knife or a gun.

a few years ago i knew somebody who his grandpa shot & killed a guy that broke into his house and the intruder had a handgun,and his grandpa didn't get arrested because it was self defense.
theres a shotgun range by my house the rangemaster is a retired sheriff from l.a, he told me straight up if theres anyone inside your house just blast em on site dont say shit and when the cops arrive just say you warned that person hella times you have a gun and you'll shoot them and say he kept comin at you making threats and you felt your life was in danger cuz he was still coming after you with a gun in your hand...he said your word would be more valid over a dead persons..