Are U Prepared For a Home Invasion ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
My crib iz secure. If u get pazt my blue noze pit and my 150lb rottweiler, I got some toyz to air you out wit. And if all that failz, my crazy azz filipino girlfriend gonna go to work on you kill bill style wit her samurai swordz.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Anybody who would fire a ak in there house, with a child in it, or even in houses next door is a fucking retard, get a shot gun.

Aug 24, 2003
youre not supposed to just kill anybody who enters your house
i doubt anybody in their sane mind is going to want to stick around if they hear a shot gun cock somewhere in the dark. shotguns are the best deterrence imo.

and anybody who lets off armor piercing bullets wildly deserves to go to jail. those fucking things will travel through the assailant, through the wall, through another wall, into someone elses house, and kill an innocent. high powered rifles are a horrible self defense weapon.

Apr 2, 2010
youre not supposed to just kill anybody who enters your house
i doubt anybody in their sane mind is going to want to stick around if they hear a shot gun cock somewhere in the dark. shotguns are the best deterrence imo.

and anybody who lets off armor piercing bullets wildly deserves to go to jail. those fucking things will travel through the assailant, through the wall, through another wall, into someone elses house, and kill an innocent. high powered rifles are a horrible self defense weapon.
If someones fucked up enough to break into your home early in the morning while your sleeping, they are commited to get the job done its the point of no return. So what do you expect people to do? Do whatever the robber says then minutes later you find your wife or kid getting raped by the guy right before he kills them?

Whens the last time someone ever robbed a bank and just left halfway through without getting the cash or grabbing a hostage? Fuck your neighbors, they should feel lucky their house isn't getting robbed and you blew the guys brains all over your kids cheerios so they are getting a good night sleep.

Kill the robber without thinking twice, its perfectly legal in most states so that means its the right thing to do, its one of our last freedoms so let people enjoy it.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
If someones fucked up enough to break into your home early in the morning while your sleeping, they are commited to get the job done its the point of no return. So what do you expect people to do? Do whatever the robber says then minutes later you find your wife or kid getting raped by the guy right before he kills them?

Whens the last time someone ever robbed a bank and just left halfway through without getting the cash or grabbing a hostage? Fuck your neighbors, they should feel lucky their house isn't getting robbed and you blew the guys brains all over your kids cheerios so they are getting a good night sleep.

Kill the robber without thinking twice, its perfectly legal in most states so that means its the right thing to do, its one of our last freedoms so let people enjoy it.

You're missing his point.

Aug 24, 2003
Washington

The statute in Washington state appears to be very simply and broadly stated.[25]
The law allows use of deadly force in the lawful defense of oneself, a family member, or any other person, when there is reasonable ground to prevent action(s) of the person slain to commit a felony or to do injury or harm, and there is imminent danger of such design being accomplished; or in the actual resistance of an attempt to commit a felony upon the slayer, on those in their presence, or upon or in a dwelling, or other place of abode, in which they are.
Washington state doesn’t have a specific Castle Doctrine law, but has no duty to retreat as precedent was set when the State Supreme Court found "that there is no duty to retreat when a person is assaulted in a place where he or she has a right to be."[26][27]
RCW 9A.16.050

Homicide — By other person — When justifiable.

Homicide is also justifiable when committed either:

(1) In the lawful defense of the slayer, or his or her husband, wife, parent, child, brother, or sister, or of any other person in his presence or company, when there is reasonable ground to apprehend a design on the part of the person slain to commit a felony or to do some great personal injury to the slayer or to any such person, and there is imminent danger of such design being accomplished; or

(2) In the actual resistance of an attempt to commit a felony upon the slayer, in his presence, or upon or in a dwelling, or other place of abode, in which he is.

[1975 1st ex.s. c 260 § 9A.16.050.]
deja vu, we went over this shit in some other thread. what reasonable ground is there for killing someone who is simply in your home? in washington state there has to be reasonable ground to kill someone. someone being in your house at night is not reasonable ground. you must lawfully defend yourself, that means, you have to follow the homocide by justifiable means law. your laws may be different in whatever state youre in but bottom line, good luck blowing someone away and asking questions later. that person has a family, and that family is going to be devastated you murdered their family member. even if you did get off on all charges, i wouldn't wish those legal defense fees and court fees and that horrible feeling of taking someones loved one on my worst enemy. i mean, take a second, and just imagine the kinds of questions you are going to be asked. fuck around and not shit for a week like kane on menace II society. and there are ridiculous tort laws that define duties to protect trespassers from unwarranted injury, such as a duty to warn. so not only are you wrong in assuming someone simply being in your house is reasonable ground enuogh to murder them, in some states you actually have a legal duty to warn and prevent harm to them. bottom line if you just blow someone away without asking questions or having legal reason to do so, youre in for either prison time, or owing someones family A LOT of money.

im talking about knowing someones in your house, and going directly to them and murdering them viciously without any questions or even seeing them or knowing whats going on.
this is obviously completely different than masked men running into your house with weapons and rope, which is clearly reasonable grounds for deadly force

Nov 20, 2006
For now I'm using my little P64 makarov, I usually use this for carrying around when it's really hot or I'm running around, etc. I'm gonna send in my XD slide/parts to Springfield to get them installed on a new frame(long story). I have a couple rifles/shotguns but they are at my brothers house for now.

As for using any rifles/handguns in the house, that's really stupid and I would only do it if I know whats behind the target. If you have a choice don't load your shit up with FMJ. I don't think you can legally get Hollow Points in California but maybe those Glaser Safety rounds are legal there.

Apr 2, 2010
im talking about knowing someones in your house, and going directly to them and murdering them viciously without any questions or even seeing them or knowing whats going on.
this is obviously completely different than masked men running into your house with weapons and rope
Yeah, of course mistakes can be made but sometimes you don't have enough time to ask questions. No one in their right mind won't hear a stranger sneaking through the house without preparing themselves with a weapon or fight, of course they should at least look at what their shooting for a split second before they do.

There is also such a grey area in murdering someone in your house I highly doubt it matters 99% of the time man, after all you paint a scene of a stranger coming in your home most of the time with some kind of weapon, ends up killed, and all you can trust is the story of the witnesses who could be lying or covering up the story in their favor for all you know while a investigation would be observed by incompetent, gung ho cops that will be on your side 100%. How in the hell would anyone know if you "asked questions" or if the intruder was threatening? As far as family members suing you or mourning over their relative thats all irrelevant and they are ignorant for not even thinking about being on the receiving end. They either mourn over their family member spending time in prison for murdering the occupants of the house who refused to take action and you know how the other way goes. Well, if the family who owned the house gets murdered could they sue the intruders family in that case? Being put in this situation is automatically a lose/lose for everyone..

@SouthernComfort I'm not missing his point, endangering neighbors and possibly mistaking a intruder for a family member/other occupant of home can happen but family comes first. What was his encrypted point I missed? Using uneccesary weapons? Don't see what else you could be talking about.