Are Daygo niggas biased based on turf?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
MITCHY SLICK said:
THEN WHO SHIT IS THE KNOCKINEST THEN?
Young Mc and tone loc more knockin...Naw just playin....I really do think you care about the dago rap scene as you do your career,but when you make statements like you got the knockinest shit...that aint good.You already see that in these threads on this forum its always...Who is the hottest rapper..who is the tightest producer..who is the hardest...that shit right there is what keeps the west back..dividing us..making us mentally picking a side.Why cant the wrongkind have knock,and moneyhungry,and sidewayz?.........this just in TRUTH ALERT...Some of the wrongkind shit does knock,but some dont.Cricet,damu,irocc sidewayz..they make some knockin shit,but again,they also have some shit that shouldnt see the light of day.Some are in it for the money,some also respect the art and wanna be heard.some both.Who is gonna be the king of dago?...I personally could care less...whoever wants it they could have it...thats small thinking..but I think thats whats gonna keep alot of artists down cause they think they press up a few c.ds and get in fam-bam they are gonna be sucessful,I aint trippn(no pun intended) The projects I got coming..I know some are regional,and some may spread a lil further,some may only stay local....Ive got long term goals...a 10 year plan,Ive realistic expectations...so whats interesting and this is directed to anyone making music...listen to this..10 years from now stop and think of the rappers and camps who were fighting for position,those who were saying how hot they are,and...see if they still in the game ,and what kind of noise they made sales or otherwise

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
Ummmm!

You can't hate on mitch because you have to think your the best in order to be the best. He really works hard so I respect mitch.Some niggas just took that whole Triggeration CD personal. It seems like he added to the fuel of the shit going on between dem murder gang catz and the east. He is suppose to support the little niggas from his set though. It seem like he just had to talk about whats been goin on out here!! That what hip-hop is all about talkin about shit you do and go thru in yo life.Mentionin shit that he did on certain streets and got away scotch free, seem like he was braggin about it. Like he was sayin niggas in the east don't protect their turf. That why I think niggas got mad. Seem like he was braggin about it. Can't be mad at it though that what the business is about. Controversy sales niggas!! Its all about the money!! Fuck pride!! and Egos and shit!! It takes a real man to understand that!!

Oct 22, 2005
MITCHY SLICK said:
WOW!.....THAT'S ALOT OF BEAMERS AND BENTLEY GT'S TO FADE AND SO MUCH MARBLE NIGGAS A THINK THEY WAS AT THE MALL.IT COULD HELP,BUT IT COULD HURT TOO.WRONGKINDALLDATIME!

What? Mitchy you didnt reply.I know you know who I am. But anyways niggas are wak. These Fools dont care about the little niggas at all.why would you tell your little niggas to do some shit that they are gonna go to jail for the rest of thier lives for. Then you got all kinda niggas claiming shit they didnt do includeing my homies. This whole shit is gay all the way around. I been Official since "91" and Brooked out since "84" how many niggas under 30 can say that. We was Bool before the funked popped off. We all use to kick at Bell Lincooln, Skyline,Emerald,and the south. But loser ass niggas dont want the funk to stop.

Jun 14, 2005
^^^^I HOPE YOU GET A BAR OF ME AND THE KAMP THEN. YOU KNOW WE GOT A CHANCE TO DO A GANG OF SHIT WITH YA BOY MAC DREVIOUS. ARE YOU ON THIZZ ENT. IF SO, WE MIGHT GET A CAHNCE TO DO SOME SHIT TOGETHER WHEN WE FINISH THIS "STARTERZ IN THE GAME" ALBUM.
HOLLA AT YA BOY MANE.

Jan 31, 2006
www.MUZiKiNGZ.com
B Flu said:
What? Mitchy you didnt reply.I know you know who I am. But anyways niggas are wak. These Fools dont care about the little niggas at all.why would you tell your little niggas to do some shit that they are gonna go to jail for the rest of thier lives for. Then you got all kinda niggas claiming shit they didnt do includeing my homies. This whole shit is gay all the way around. I been Official since "91" and Brooked out since "84" how many niggas under 30 can say that. We was Bool before the funked popped off. We all use to kick at Bell Lincooln, Skyline,Emerald,and the south. But loser ass niggas dont want the funk to stop.
Brooked Out Fa Sho...419 Deep Dell Road Nigga....I Was In Apartment A
80-89...When My Pops HAd Niggaz Playin Football In The Field Nigga By The Office

Aug 22, 2005
MITCHY SLICK said:
MITCHY SLICK TALK ABOUT SHIT HE REALLY DID.I ALSO TALK ABOUT SHIT OTHER NIGGAS REALLY DID TOO.IF I SAY I ROLLED THROUGH SKYLINE,THEN NIGGAS FROM SKYLINE A TELL THEY SEEN ME IN SKYLINE BEFORE.LIKE THAT STORY ABOUT ME BEIN IN ENCANTO BY THE BOYS CLUB ON "TOO TRIV".NIGGAS KNOW THAT REALLY HAPPENED.THEY MIGHT NOT WANNA SAY IT BUT IT REALLY HAPPENED.JUST LIKE WHEN SOME NIGGAS ROLLED THROUGH MY TURF AND SMOKED A GIRL IN MY CAR.THAT REALLY HAPPENED.IF I SAY I ROLLED TO THE 40'S TO FUCK SOME LIL RAT BEHIND THE STORE ON 47TH LIKE ON "DIEN TO FUCK U",I REALLY DID THAT STUPID AS SHIT BEFO.NIGGAS JUST DONT LIKE HEARIN THE TRUTH.I TALK ABOUT EVERYTHANG THAT A NIGGA CAINT GO TO JAIL FO,GOOD AND BAD.THAT'S ALL I KNOW.OTHER NIGGAS BE OUT HERE JUST MAKIN UP SHIT.NOBODY WANTS TO BE LIED TO.ONLY IF EVERYBODY ELSE COULD EXCEPT THE REAL,DAMN!"URBAN SURVIVAL SYNDROME"MAY 16TH.
Niggas talk about real shit when it goes there way. A nigga will never speak on getting checced or knocced out though. I checced one nigga in particular that niggas know well and he on here screamin like hes hard. I dont wanna pull his card but me and him both know what the business was.

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
Baby Calboyy said:
Niggas talk about real shit when it goes there way. A nigga will never speak on getting checced or knocced out though. I checced one nigga in particular that niggas know well and he on here screamin like hes hard. I dont wanna pull his card but me and him both know what the business was.

TRIV

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
TINY DOO HOTTEST SHIT IN THE STREET'S HANDS DOWN.WE AINT ON HERE JUST PUMPIN ARE SELVES UP.WE SAY WHAT THE STREET'S SAY.GO GET A BAR
"YOUNG HOG".IF U AINT ALREADY STUDYIN IT.