Are Daygo niggas biased based on turf?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 22, 2005
Somebody told me on here that all Daygo niggas are biased based on what set they grew up in as far as there choice in music. This is because Im from Neighborhood Crip and I said I wasnt really feeling Mitchy but I was diggin Jayo, Cricet and Bayloc. He said its just cause Im a crip.

Jun 14, 2005
HELL YEAH NIGGAS IS BIAS. NOT ALL BUT MOST. IFA NIGGA SPIT HE SPIT. BUT WHEN NIGGAS GET TO DISRESPECTIN, TALKIN BOUT ROLLIN THRU NIGGAS HOODS THEY DONT BELONG IN, THEN NIGGAS TAKE IT PERSONAL. REP YOUR TURF BLOOD OR CRIP CAUSE IMA REP MINES. ITS JUST THE PERTICULAR NIGGAS, AND THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
ITS NIGGAZ OUT HERE THAT RESPECT THIS RAP SHIT CAUSE MOST IS BOUT THEY PAPER....

AND THEN ITS NIGGAZ THAT CAN CARE LESS ABOUT WHAT A NIGGA RAPPIN ABOUT...JUST WHAT SET HE FROM AND WHO ALL HE DONT LIKE THRU OUT THAT NIGGA CD COVER....SEARCHIN HARD!!

MUHFUKKAZ IS BLOOD THIRSTY OUT HERE!!

Jun 17, 2005
www.RaPimp.com
there is a difference between a rapper and a gang banger that raps... A rapper sees Or should see the bigger picture... A Banger that raps just wants to rap better then the nigga that raps from the other set... That shit is funny to me... Cuz in the END... You'll still be BROKE!!!

and to answer your question... Yes... Mawwfuckas is HELLA Biased... But that's the way shit is in our parts of the world...

Dec 21, 2005
niggas is biased like that everywhere they can hear the tightest music ever and still not like it cause its from a certain area

Aug 9, 2002
what i dont understand is how some bloods in dago can listen to crip rappers from other cities but don't bump blood rappers from they own city. I know hella bloods that bump c-bo and luni but won't bump mitchy or damu. that's bogus cause I support my city first.

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
MAN I LISTEN 2 WHOEVER COMES WIT IT.....ESPECIAILLY DAYGO NIGGAZ...ITZ SO MUCH TALENT OUTHERE THAT U CANT LOOK PASS CERTAIN MUTHAFUKKAS.....LIKE HOGG SAID WHEN U START DISRESPECTING ITS SOME OTHERSHIT THEN....BUT DO YO TAHNG WHOEVER IS DOING IT.....

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
nonfiCKtion said:
what i dont understand is how some bloods in dago can listen to crip rappers from other cities but don't bump blood rappers from they own city. I know hella bloods that bump c-bo and luni but won't bump mitchy or damu. that's bogus cause I support my city first.
MAN I USED TO WONDER THE SAME THING....

BUT THEN I CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT IF A NIGGA IS NOT IN YOUR CITY THEN YOU REALLY HAVE NO TIES TO WHAT HE'S SAYIN, OR SUMTHIN TO THE EFFECT OF "WE'RE NOT IN HIS CITY" SO CERTAIN SHIT HE SAY'S DOENST HIT YOU AS IT WOULD SAY IF YOU WERE FROM HIS CITY.

WHO'S TO SAY IT ISNT THE SAME WAY IN THEY CITY, BUT I FEEL EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAYIN.

WHEN THE SHIT HITS HOME THEN ITS A DIFFERENT STORY, NIGGAZ ACTUALLY KNO WHAT THE OTHER IS SAYIN AND SOMEWHAT OF WHAT THEY TALKIN ABOUT IF NOT THE WHOLE SITUATION.

THAT DONT APPLY TO EVERYTHING THO.

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
DAMU IS ACTAULLY PRETTY KOOL 2....THEY CREATIVE OVERTHERE....ITS ALL N THA MUSIC THO.....IF NIGGAZ JUST RAPPED ABOUT SOME KOOL SHIT INSTEAD ALL THAT VIOLENT SHIT THEN U WOULD GET A BETTER SAN DIEGO MUSICALLY.....DAYGO COULD BE ON TOP RIGHTNOW BUT THE BULLSHIT ALWAYZ SLOWS THA PROCESS DOWN.....

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
k.o tha husla said:
its tha east(skyline ofarrell) vs tha world
Damn lil homie,did they put you on the set this weekend? naw just playing.All in all I dont think there is nothing wrong with rappers who have no goals but to just to get a reputaion in south east or the local area.It aint all about money,and more people are makin more money on their side hustles then there albums.Me I want longevity,I know there are certain individuals in dago who really wanna push hard and make it to a national level if not bigger,to them they just gotta focus on them and the rap market...the rap market aint san diego,and as we all witness,it likely wont,I think the biggest problem and this goes in the whole industry is we as fans we dont focus on the music,we would rather ride with this camp,this region,this label,I dont care how hot death row,aftermath bad boy,def jam etc.I aint routing for nare one of them.I just wanna support good music..but the industry has got us to take sides with rappers personal beefs,and issues....I do know this south east san diego will definatley be in your mouth this year and some years to follow.The ones who some expect to break boundries arent gonna make it outside of the region,the ones who will make it will be the ones who can think outside the box,and get in tune with what the rest of the rap world is listening to..instead of what they personally like...thats another thang,its hard for some to put there personal preferences aside,and be about business.