Are Daygo niggas biased based on turf?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2004
I ain't from no gang, but this is real talk. People don't even listen to a nigga if they ain't from the same hood. And sometimes just cause a nigga from your turf, you know he wak, but you still support him. People out here need to start judging music for what it is, and judge the niggas who make it when they in ya face if they real enough to ever end up there. I bump everybody who's hot shit.

Aug 22, 2005
deranged said:
I ain't from no gang, but this is real talk. People don't even listen to a nigga if they ain't from the same hood. And sometimes just cause a nigga from your turf, you know he wak, but you still support him. People out here need to start judging music for what it is, and judge the niggas who make it when they in ya face if they real enough to ever end up there. I bump everybody who's hot shit.
Im the first person to say if Im not feeling something. I even go to the source. Im from the hood and the hood id dominating SD music right now and theres one cat thats not to hot but he know who he is and that he needs to step it up a lil bit.