Apt.3 "MOBB LEGACY" DVDS AVAILABLE NOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2006
i was just watchin this again.. the part were Woodie was gettin interviewed by the radio station was the truth. even if someone didnt really feel his music, everyone has to respect his ambition. R.I.P.

Sep 26, 2006
This dvd is a classic!!!
Gabe whatabout those dvd;s i payid like mont-a-go?

Still havent recived those dvs my homies sre fiending to get threir copys?
Let me knoe some info on the pachage so i can let my homies know whats the deal?
Much love&Respect!!!!!!

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
JUST GOT THE DVD TODAY - IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS YOUR MISSING OUT ON A GREAT DVD AND A HISTORY LESSON OF BAY AREA RAP. THE RAP I GREW UP LISTING TO IN MY FIRST CAR. SLAPPIN MY CHEAP ASS 12'S - GET THIS !

PROPZ - MR. ILLMANNERED . GREAT WORK

BUY THIS SHIT NOW EVERYONE - + HIS T-SHIRTS ARE OFF THE HOOK TOO. GOTTA GET ME A COUPLE.

Nov 20, 2005
just finished watching the DVD...and man!!! what a well put together dvd, i was really diggin it, specially the COUGNUT footage...the freestyle to DJ Mark 7 beat was dope!! ive heard that verse on a compilation awhile back,on a song called "dont nut to quik"...anyhow, the DVD was pretty much wut i expected and sum, quality was great,A1 did a great job with the editing..i really hope u release another 1 in the future, i know you got sum more exclusive footage! and seein the reaction of the Finland fans was priceless!! its really saddening to see how dope & raw Cougnut was, he had the power to carry the Yay area on his back, u are deeply missed!!
THUG IN PEACE COUGNUT