Apt.3 "MOBB LEGACY" DVDS AVAILABLE NOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2006
Just sended that 10$ to your paypal account.Hope it should cover the shipping.
Could u sign this dvd for me and if u see adr ask him to sign it aswell....thanks

Nov 15, 2005
Maybe I missed it but where's the footage from the show at Christie's in South San Francisco where Young Dru and ADR (Princess was naked on stage with him while she was pokin' herself with a lit/neon dildo) performed? Henessey from 11/5 was there as well but I don't remember if he performed (I don't think he did). I remember it was a bday celebration 4 some1 as well.

Nov 15, 2005
^^Gotcha. That's 2 bad. At least I was there. It def was a great nite. Wasn't the party shut down a little early because of ADR and Princess? I think a couple shows I went 2 were shut down a little early 'cause of ADR and Princess. I remember the flier 4 the party was a pic of some1 pukin' in2 a dirty toliet...that may have been a flier 2 an Octopus Lounge show actually. I might even still have that flier...possibly more than 1 Apt. 3 flier.

Nov 15, 2005
^^I see. I remember some1 sayin' at the bar a drunk idiot was tryin' 2 start somethin' with Young Dru b4 he hit the stage not knowin' who he was...it may have been the same person.