Apt.3 "MOBB LEGACY" DVDS AVAILABLE NOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
I just finished up watchin it... So far, my favs were the cougnut footages esp. him wreckin up his flows cuz hes the beast of all beasts for sure... Along with your trips to Finland which was quite an adventure for ya... Also rappers givin out independent game tips & that banged out stripper Miss Lisa if thats her name LOL!!! But what your DVD reely stands out is that u got so many good rare appearances which other rap dvds dont have... That'll be great if u put out another one like a sequel to this...... Thanks again & much props to u all for all the hard effort ya contributed in making the awesome epic!!!!!!

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
I really like the freestyle stuff real raw shit especially like Cougnut in the living room kicking flows. That shit was wild. The knowledge that gets kicked around in the dvd is top notch. Overall there isn't anthing I can say I really didn't like in the dvd. I havn't seen a dvd that well put together before.

Nov 15, 2005
Idk if there's anythin' I'd improve on either...maybe drop a blu-ray version but that's it. I've watched the DVD @ 10 times already all the way thru (except the bonus section, I've only watched ADR's vid. I'll get in2 the rest eventually). Def lookin' 4ward 2 another DVD from Apt. 3.

Sep 26, 2006
Litlebit better now.We had the funeral last week,but still really cant understand the whole situation.

Thanks for the love&support!! Really appriciate it gabe!!!

May 31, 2006
just copped mine at Rasputins today in San Leandro! the bitch who rang me up looked at it and then me kinda weird and i stared back at her like mobb shit bitch! bouta watch it tonight depending on how late i get home.

May 31, 2006
this DVD is off the hook so far! watchin Rappin 4Tay's part right now. what Cougnut song was the one when he's like "call me mr. homicide." the beat sounds newer from 2000 and up?