AP.9...... LeBron James

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
Goin to Miami to fuck wit my boy LeBron so we can talk about this radio station he's helpen me open!!! Imma hit a couple of games too!!!!! I can't wait yo get this shit runnen so I can support every artist in the bay!!! I want everyone to be involved!!! We finna shut all these other stations down!!!! Everyones input is needed! I'm also hireing serious people sho wanna be involved wit somethin the bay needs!!! One love!!
Thats wassupp go hard on emmm!

Jan 12, 2006
Lebron needs to pay more attention to basketball instead of trying to start up a new radio station. He's been getting lit up like a 4th of july fire cracker these last couple weeks.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah it looks like LeBron ain't worried about a radiostation right now. He's gotta worry about how to come up in the clutch.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Hahahaha....im hella weak at all the ppl on here tryna fill out a job application with Ap.

Cant knock yall hustle thow, scared man cant win.

Anyways good shit Ap...you makin some real moves...keep pushin that line on um breh.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
When I was in fla my homie there went to miami for the weekend. Went to the bar met a jamacian beezy, than he said the next thing he rememered was waking up in the e.r., birch drugged him up an got him for 800. Cool story bro!

Jul 15, 2002
Ok......... Your a hater!!! You don't know shit about me, who I know or what I got goin on so keep yo 2 cents to yoself Patna!!! (Thats if that comment was made for me)!!!!
Yes, the comment was for you.

I only know about your 2 pesos because you came on here talking about "Lebron Radio" which I find to be straight bullshit. I'm saying it because he's a fucking MEGA MEGA STAR who has a pretty decent relationship with Jay-Z... he has interest in possibly expanding his emperor through music and he's contemplating a joint venture with AP9 as a means of getting in the door and he wants to put on some Bay Area rappers who at there peaks still couldn't sell 100,000 records...

I'm just stating an opinion, like I said... NIGGA STOP LYING TO SICCNESS GULLIBLE GOON SQUAD

p.s. When it comes to light I will be more than happy to say I was a fool for doubting you.

May 7, 2002
ap you dont wanna move to miami cuzzo

aint shit down here at all

its latin america down here and anything dark skin gets hated on

police aint shit and this hs got to be the most bandwaggon state of um all.

fucc miami cuz only thing it help me do was stop gangbangn!