AP.9...... LeBron James

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2009
I been fucken wit Bron since he was in the 7th grade!!!! He grew up on the Mobfigaz.... I used To drop him off at school...... Give him 20 it 30 dollars for lunch and all the shit!!!!! I was on the run for 2 murders and I went to Akron and them Akron niggas took good care if me!!! LeBron ain't just some nigga I met when he became a superstar in the NBA..... We got a real history together!!! Anyways, when it does happen, positions will be open for people!!! Oh ....... And LeBrons far from a sucka...for Who ever said that I bet he'll woop that ass........ 6'9, 270 pounds..... All muscle...... Yea, my Lil nigga will put hands on you at the radio station but his money too long to worry about some bum who wants to sue him for getten the shit slapped outta theyself!! Yea.... He Mobben!!!
i wish i had lebron all those times i was on the run for 2 murders...

Feb 22, 2006
Major Props AP.

I remember a few years back (maybe 5 or more) there was a radio station that played local music. I guess KMEL shut them down. I heard their "street team" intimidated/threated the djs/staff.

LOL at them trying to do that with you and your business partners, and other bay rappers...

Make this happen the Bay Area needs this!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i did a pretty successful internet radio show..think we was at somethin like 30-40,000 listeners a week....i got hella experience and worked w hella bay area people in the process gettin up to date exclusives for the people...if you need extra radio personalities on the clock holla...might move up there soon so its good

id kinda be tryna play all cali shit tho....i kept bay area rap heavy on my show so i could put people up on new shit down here, so id kinda try to do the same with a bay area show, cuz yall know your music well but not necessarily all of cali...so even the biggest music fan gets to hear some new music he hasnt heard.

you need any advice or pointers and aint too big to take advice i can shoot some.....shit was basically my job for a hot one

me, coop (if hes still down) and i-rocc might be starting some shit in the future so im about to premier season 2 of my radio show pretty soon...at the very least if you wanna keep it lit and cross promote im wit it...its all cali

Best of luck with this project in the making here, Bay Rap has been absolutely neglected to say the least. We've had/have artists that are capable of making it out in the mainstream industry and flourishing. We have much better music than that which is displayed daily on that 106 and park, as well as MTV.

I'm gratified to be from the Golden State that currently has and has had some of the best music to ever be composed i think.

To be honest all that is on the radio now days is garbage, 106 kmel once in a while will throw in some bay classics but other than that i play nothing but the ipod.

Jan 4, 2003
good shit AP.. makin major moves and helpin put others on.. once most people get tha money then comes tha greed.. but looks like you aint forgot where you came from.. btw tell that boy Lebron we'd love to see him ina Warriors jersey ha