AP.9...... LeBron James

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
Ap.9, I was out in Merced awhile back filming for my documentary and was at "The Hut" on E. Childs Ave. if I remember correctly.

I ran into a dude that said he was your brother.

Any truth to that?

Mar 6, 2011
This lookin like an ELOW all over again haha.
Who this guy gonna go running to for help to squash the beef later on? :dead:

1. Dude talks shit and gets personal with ap9
2. Dude gets scared and feels threatened. Calls someone that Ap9 know to see if they can settle things down.

Matter of fact.. this dude talking shit could just be an old account of Elows that ain't been banned yet for all we know :dead:

Haters gonna hate, keep doin your thang Ap, really this is just more promotion for your album when these haters speak up like this. Doing something right if they are around posting crap. Some of these dudes acting tough on the computers are just to much at times.
Thats not E-low,what makes you think e-low called to squash beef he called to let dude know the homies weren't to happy about dude saying he going to come to salinas our town and slap anyone of our homies, dude he called said it was good and he wanted to squash it,stories always change e-low is still alive after the threats from slapping to visiting his house.
P.s E-low don't use the N word never,it's not a good look for any other race but african americans to use.
we wish anyone doing music the best of luck with what they doing.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Ap.9, I was out in Merced awhile back filming for my documentary and was at "The Hut" on E. Childs Ave. if I remember correctly.

I ran into a dude that said he was your brother.

Any truth to that?
It depends on who it is!!! Everybody says they're related to me in some type of way but if he had freckles then yea that my big brother Drew who passed away in August 2010!!! My family owns all that land where the Hut is!! If used to bs a grocery store back in the day but it got shut down and turned into a crack house!!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Thats not E-low,what makes you think e-low called to squash beef he called to let dude know the homies weren't to happy about dude saying he going to come to salinas our town and slap anyone of our homies, dude he called said it was good and he wanted to squash it,stories always change e-low is still alive after the threats from slapping to visiting his house.
P.s E-low don't use the N word never,it's not a good look for any other race but african americans to use.
Well if dude wasn't talken all that shit like he was hard then he wouldn't have to worry about his Homies getten involved!!!! He a grown ass man!!!!!! Y'all gone fight all his battles???? Yea right, good......... The more the merryer!!!! But dude aunt no where on my level tho!!!! I'd be maken myself look stupid for even goin that low!!!! So maybe his Homies just need to start body guarden for him cause he gets his self in these situations!!!!! My point is...... LEAVE IT ALONE N MIND YA OWN!!!!!!!!!!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
and people wonder why rappers we listne to dont post on da sicc that much...
That's why it's gone take a nigga like me to set they ass strait bro!!!!! Fuck all that rappen shit, that's just a hustle to me!!!! I'm a man before Ang of this shit anx I can accept no disrespect!!!

May 16, 2002
It depends on who it is!!! Everybody says they're related to me in some type of way but if he had freckles then yea that my big brother Drew who passed away in August 2010!!! My family owns all that land where the Hut is!! If used to bs a grocery store back in the day but it got shut down and turned into a crack house!!!

Yeah, thank you for confirming. It was him R.I.P.

He did mention the land being owned by your family.

LOL!!!! And yeah, I was there in the hood kicking it with all them G's filming the documentary.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Well if dude wasn't talken all that shit like he was hard then he wouldn't have to worry about his Homies getten involved!!!! He a grown ass man!!!!!! Y'all gone fight all his battles???? Yea right, good......... The more the merryer!!!! But dude aunt no where on my level tho!!!! I'd be maken myself look stupid for even goin that low!!!! So maybe his Homies just need to start body guarden for him cause he gets his self in these situations!!!!! My point is...... LEAVE IT ALONE N MIND YA OWN!!!!!!!!!!!
This guy is e-low lol. Stop talking like you aren't e-low, weirdo.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
dirt e needles thinks that AP9's next album is gonna be a hit, cause Dirt knows good music and he's feeling what he's heard so far. Dirt would really like to see AP9 really push this next album relentlessly with promotion because dirt is tired of seeing good albums not sell enough due to lack of consumer awareness....ap9 you should holla at that boy Dirt...i heard he's pretty good with marketing and sales, album reviews and a whole lot of other shit...the 3 of us should chop it up sometime...

lmao!