Anyone Stop bumpin wayne after they found out about Weezy Fucking Baby aka tha kiss.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2006
You know what's really gay about it. They kiss eachother on the mouth. Ive never kissed my own father on the mouth. My Pops will give me a hug and that's it. But all that kissing shit is gay. I don't see how you could act like it's no big deal.

May 31, 2007
If i was into Lil Wayne this woulda changed shit for me kinda.. Well i woudla thought different. Cuz i think I have a little bit of Homophobia. not like scared of em but I dont really like em. I try not to say nothin when I see a gay person cuz not all of em CHOSE to be that way, but I cant help it. SO this woulda made me think different but i think i still woulda bumped wayne. If he a fag in his own time then ok dont start talkin bout suckin cock and shit in the music. But yea I aint ever been the BIGGEST fan of Weezy.. I got some songs, but they usually dont ever get plays on my Ipod.. DUnno why but I perfer other rappers.. Liek the underground scene.. Aint tryin to diss weezy cuz i know alotta people out there.. Your like I dont really listen to Weezy and they get offended like You just said HAIL SATAN, and they get on your ass about it. Im just sayin i was never really 100% down with his music..I can listen to it if someone plays it but I rather band some underground