Anyone Stop bumpin wayne after they found out about Weezy Fucking Baby aka tha kiss.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2006
I think that shit is mad homo. I haven't really thought if it would make me not want to buy their shit no more. I don't know I got more important shit to think about but yeah that shit is super duper gay.

Jun 2, 2005
Call me ignorant, but as soon as I seen that bullsh*t Baby and Lil Waynes CD's immediately hit the garbage... I never liked the cats too much anyway, but that kiss sh*t unacceptable...

Mar 18, 2007
^^yeah he been comin wit heat lately on dem mixtapes dunno if baby's platinum teeth wore off on weezy's tongue or somethin but i definetly been listen to his shyt more now than i ever had..

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
Techniq said:
well that was pretty damn gay, and it disgusted me... but naw it didnt change shit
thas whats really real tho. IT DONT MATTER WHAT THE FUCK ARTIST DO IN TEHY FREE TIME NIGGA AS LONG AS THEY KICKIN OUT GOOD MUSIC I DONT GIVAFUCK!
thas tha point i was lookin for to see how many heads really felt that way thas tight most folcx still will listen reguardless of what a nigga do in his life.

AND LMMFAO AT THE AMBIGUOUSLY GAY DUO!

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
wayne is kill them so it dont really matter. atleast he admits that he does it anyway. "damn right i kiss my daddy i think they pissed at how rich my daddy is." Anyway people have diffrent ways of doin diffrent things who gives a damn stay outta they lives. And wane and baby dont live together atleast when i saw the cribs they didnt.