Anyone Stop bumpin wayne after they found out about Weezy Fucking Baby aka tha kiss.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
baby sayin he kiss him cuz he "loves his son"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLoOOIPQB5Y

UTP cats clown em towards the end on this vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiQIeppkgyY

i was hella curious if anyone turned they back on his music since they found out he a father fucker?

and i know i'm hella late on this shit... but still he gay as fuck i jus peeped this vid... dont nobody kiss they grown ass son on the lips tha borderline acceptable with a newborn baby goddammit!

Sep 17, 2006
I don't care, he's def the hottest rapper out there now. U always c at least 3 threads about him on the front page of General Hip Hop.

Feb 7, 2006
Yea Lil Wayne Is 1 Of The Rawest Out Everywhere i go theres Somthin bout wayne sometimes he aint got nothin to do with it but somebody got 2 put his name in it

Jan 18, 2006
I was listening sirius radio yesterday and they made a good point, anybody thats at least in there 20's should remember all the good lyracists in the 90's and that Lil Wayne aint shit compared to them.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
The weirdest thing about all of this is how weezy and baby seem to be Proud of this publicity. Like it helps their careers and theyve been working towards it. If they really feel that way, then i actually respect them for that. (more for weezy, hes talented, baby just creeps me out). However, all of this ghetto GQ magazine photo shoots are kinda weird, like with them riding bikes together and shooting skeet together.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
i was hella curious if anyone turned they back on his music since they found out he a father fucker?
I had never been listening to him to begin with so I didn't have to turn my back ;)

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
T-Rip said:
I was listening sirius radio yesterday and they made a good point, anybody thats at least in there 20's should remember all the good lyracists in the 90's and that Lil Wayne aint shit compared to them.
yea i jus found out about this kissy shit and decided to ask what fools thought but yea i never liked him but i like that "I Feel Like Dying" Song that shit is genius!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i lost aloooot of respect for baby.

he coulda fell back like harry O fell back with death row.

me hating on wayne would be like

me hating on bizzy bone for getting molested

its not fair

but baby is still top 200 rappers ever IMO for some weird reasons id rather not mention

Jan 1, 2006
pyromanaic414 said:
i really dont care what rappers do as long as the music is good...but ive been mad bored of wayne since TC2....
I agree if the music is good BUT when the argument of whether or not you'll listen to an openly gay rapper on the mic is brought up, practically everyone said no.

That is border line gay what Baby and Wayne did... :confused:

I failed to jump on the lil wayne bandwagon... Cash Money fizzled out in my music library a long time ago