anyone ever been to a live wwe event?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
I went to the Great American Bash several years ago when it returned. That was when JBL beat Eddie for the title. I took a couple signs and was on TV all night.

I went to Raw the next night as well. I don't remember what happened to be honest.

I went to another couple Raws and Smackdowns. One of them was the night Flair returned on Carlito's Cabana, Jericho was fired, and Angle and Cena set up one of their feuds.

I went to Armageddon when Joey Mercury got his face busted in the fourway tag team ladder match. Undertaker was also thrown off the scaffolding as well I believe. I forget who he was against.

I went to TNA's first house show here and it was sick as hell. There was a meet n greet before the show with the superstars and I got an AJ Styles shirt autographed by a lot of them. Missed AJ before the show, but after his match he was goin' around shakin' fans' hands n stuff and I got him to autograph it then. I also got a piece of Jeff Jarrett's busted guitar. Had front row seats for that show.

It's been a few years since I've been, but I got a souvenir, (program, shirt, etc) from every show I went to.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I saw an ECW show about 11 or 12 years ago. It was off the hook. Taz, Sabu, NuJack, Dudley Boys, the Franchise.

I haven't watched WWE since Shawn Michaels left DX after his Wrestlemania match with Stone Cold. But my roommates been slowly getting me hooked. Might have to get it on PPV or check it out the next time they have an event around these parts.